Chapter 6-Finally There

You finish packing. You sit on you couch and start writing a song. After a little you decide to get on Minecraft. You start recoding a video on bedwars. The hours fly by and soon enough it's night. You look at the time.

Y/N> "Oh wow it's already night. Gah I'm so excited to meet them but I'm also nervous."

You get off of Minecraft and lay down. You turn and twist. You can't sleep because your to excited/nervous. You finally fall asleep.

I wake up. I quickly check the time. 10:32 Ill leave in about a hour. Maybe I could be a hour early? I don't know how to pass the time. I eat and get changed. Still about 30 minutes left. I'll just look at social media. I scroll through TikTok. Then my alarm goes of. (You set on for when to leave)

You smile and grab the stuff you packed. You go to your car and start driving. You're listening to your playlist. Mask remix comes on and you laugh to yourself. You skip it and keep driving. You eventually get there. You start to get butterflies in your stomach as you drive up to the house. You grab your luggage and knock on the door. Sapnap answers.

Sapnap> "Hey you're Y/N right?"

Y/N> "Yeah can I um come inside?"

Sapnap> "You're a bit early but yeah."

You smile and walk in.

Y/N> "Do you have a guest room or something?"

Sapnap smirks.

Sapnap> "Yeah just down there. Second door on the right."

You nod and walk down there. You open the door and see dream shirtless. You scream and quickly shut the door. You blush. You hear Sapnap laughing. You run over to Sapnap.

Y/N> "SERIOUSLY?!?!"

Dream comes out with a shirt on slightly red. You're yelling at Sapnap as he's cracking up.

Dream> "Uh."

You turn around.

Y/N> "I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in there! Sapnap told me that where the guest bedroom was."

You glare at Sapnap as he's still laughing.

Dream> "I uh wow- uh It's ok the actual rooms are over there pick any."

He point to a different area. You grab your luggage and pick a room. You lay on your bed and hit yourself with a pillow.

Y/N> "Why are you so stupid he probably thinks you're a stupid perv now!!!!"

You start putting your stuff away.