Kang Company Deal

//Next Day//

Jungkook pov:
I am on the top mode of my anger today. Last night when lisa was walking home I told one of my men to stalk her.

Coz I know that Tzuyu will harm her. So I decided to stalk her and I came to know that she was chatting with an unknown boy.

I told my gaurd today to find the information about that guy.

//The information//

Name: Kim Taehyung
Work: Studies at **** University (Scholarship student)
Orphan.
Loves making friends.

Hmm...well he seems an innocent guy to me, but I don't wanna see him around my lisa.

I need to think of something.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I sighed and said "Come in" in a cold tone.

When the door opened, I saw lisa. I was so happy she was looking gorgeous just like always.

"Good Morning Sir. Today its the first day of my work so I was a bit excited thats way I came a bit early, I hope you won't mind it." She said calmly.

"No no lisa not at all." I said.

My doll has such and angelic voice that after hearing it all my anger just disappeared in a sec.

"So miss Lisa what is my schedule for today?" I asked her.

"Umm... sir today you have a meeting with the Kang company at 2:00, and then after that you have a meeting with your parents at 5:00, and also you have to attend a cocktail party tonight." She said with a gorgeous smile on her face.

I love the way she talks, it lifts up my mood.

"So today I am packed right?"

"Yes sir"

"Lisa if you don't mind can I ask you a question?"

"Sure sir"

"Are you free tonight? Coz I don't have any partner who can come with me tonight for the cocktail party, so will u be my partner? Its ok if you are not comfortable." I requested her.

"No sir its ok, I would love to come with you."

I was so so so happy when she said that she would love to come.

"So I will pick you up at 7:30 pls be ready"

"Sure sir"

//Timeskip//

Lisa's pov:

It's almost nearly 1:45 pm. My day went well so far. Now we soon have a meeting withe the Kang company, tbh I am nervous coz this is gonna  e my first time.

I will just go and call Jungkook Sir, to be prepared for the meeting.

I knocked the door and headed a come I  voice so I opened the door.

"Good afternoon sir your meeting with the Kang company is starting in 10 mins. So I think to put a great impression we should reach there early." I exclaimed.

"Woah...thats a great idea. Thank you Lisa."

"Your welcome sir. Let's go"

We reached the meeting room and greeted the other members of the meeting. Soon Mr. Kang had arrived.

I started explaining on the projector. I could see that Mr.Kang had his whole focus on me instead on what I am presenting. I was feeling so uncomfortable.

Jungkook pov:

I could see that Mr. Kang was continuously staring at lisa bcoz of which lisa was feeling uncomfortable.

So I decided to cut lisa off from what she is explaining.

"Mr. Kang excuse me. I would like it if you focus on what Miss Lisa is presenting rather than staring at her body." I said with a tone of anger.

"WTH are you speaking jeon jungkook have you gone mad." He shouted in anger.

I held Lisa's wrist suddenly making her flinch. And said...
"I wanna cancel the deal with your company, coz I don't think so that you are a man who respects a woman"
I said and stormed out of the room holding Lisa's wrist.