Chapter 20

N/A POV:

It was noon time and lisa was in her room watching television. She had no work to do today so she thought to spend her day by watching netflix.

Jungkook on the other hand was on his mafia works. He had a very important mission today.

Lisa got bored watching movies so she decided to cook somethjng special for dinner tonight. She searched for some recipes on youtube.  Finally she came up with a nice recipe and started following it as per the instructions.

'Beep!Beep!' The oven made a noise indicating that the cake is baked.

It wasn't a special occasion though for baking a cake.

"Ufff! Finally i made a cake without burning it."

"Now lets decorate it with icings."

After a while when lisa was done decorating the cake she was very proud of herself. Everytime she used to bake a cake she used to burn the cake or the cake used to turn into a stone. But it did not happen this time.

The cake looked somehow like this:

(If u dont like this then u can imagine any type of cake u want to)

After sometime she arranged the food on the table.

It was 8.00pm and jk had arrived home. He quickly went for a hot shower and returned to the dinning table.

"So what's for dinner today lis?" He asked with curiosty , as lisa had informed him that she had made somthing soecial for him today.

"Here u go..." she said and opened the lid kept on the table.

He was confused seeing a cake, drowned in thoughts  for what occasion she made a cake?

"Don't u like my surprise?"

"I do, but i am confused that u made this cake for what occassion?"

"There is no occasion. I just made it for tp, as i was very bored today." "Taste it pls".