Lisa?

"So how was the movie? Did u like it?" Jungkook asked Lisa as they came out of the theater.

"It was an amazing movie. I loved it. Now I am hungry. Jungkook can we eat something."

"There is a restaurant here nearby let's go there."

"No not in a restaurant."

"Then where do u wanna go Lisa?"

"Jungkook I wanna have street food"

"No, no street food."

"Why?" Lisa asked surprised.

"Coz u will get sick. We can go to a nice restaurant."

"No, I WANT STREET FOOD"

"Lisa come on stop arguing like a baby."

"If we are going to eat street food then I will stop."

"No way....Lisa stop acting like a kid look, everyone is looking at us."

"No, first tell me we are going to eat street food."

" *sighed* ok fine we will eat street food, but then don't tell me if u get sick."

"Yay! thank you so much Jungkook"
Unintentionally she kissed jungkook's cheeks. And jungkook started to blush so hard, he frozen on the spot.

Lisa was too busy in thinking about what she will eat, since its jk's treat.

"Jungkook I want to eat Tteokbokki(Spicy Ricecake), Odeng(Fish cake), Hotteok(Stuffed Pancake), Pajeon(Savory Pancake), and Kimbap(Seaweed Rice Rolls)."

Jungkook's mouth wide open.

**How can she eat so much and be so slim.** (he thought)

"Lisa, are you sure you would be able to eat all of that."

"Ofcourse yes"

//TIMESKIP//

They ordered their food and started eating it. Jungkook also ate it.

"Aah I am so full now." He said as he kept down the empty plate in which he ate Tteokbokki.

"What jungkook we didn't even start."

"You eat the rest Lisa"

"Ok fine."

*after sometime*

Jungkook's Pov:

I just dropped Lisa at her house. I started missing her now. I wish she was my real girlfriend. She told me after eating that she was so tired. She wanted to go to her home and have so rest. I enjoyed my day with her today so much. Today even I am tired.

I reached home went to my room and slept.

//Next day//

I am now at my office waiting for Lisa to come. She should have came by now. Why is she late.

1 hour passed by still she did not come to the office yet. "Where the hell is this girl?" I mumbled under my breathe i am so worried. I quickly took my coat and drove off to Lisa's home.

20 mins later I reached her house. I went to her apartment and pressed the doorbell. She opened the door. "Li-" I stopped. She was looking so sad. Her head was down she just opened the door and went inside without seeing who came in her apartment.

I entered inside.

"Lisa are u ok? You didn't come to the office today and-"

"I got kicked out of my house today Mr.jeon"

"What!"

"I did not have enough money to pay the rent so he kicked me out of the house. So today I have to find a new house for my self and even pack my belongings. I am sorry Mr.Jeon I won't be able to come to the office today."

"Lisa....u....u want u can live with me."

".............I don't wanna be burden on you Jungkook. I can manage by myself, and plus u...u are my Boss."

It hurt..It hurts so bad when she said that I am her boss. I know this is the truth but...It hurts.

Why she doesn't wanna live with me.

___________________________________

********PLEASE COMMENT GUYS********