<PARTY PARTY YEAH> {PART 2}

A/N POV:

Liskook reached to the party venue A bit late though, ofcourse. Lisa was so nervous bcoz there were a lot of reporters and paparazzi over there, and she was not at all used to it.

Jk noticed that lisa was feeling uncomfortable. So he pulled her more closer to make her feel safe in his arms.

LISA'S POV:

There was a lot of reporters and paparazzi, I was kinda uncomfortable since it was my first time.

Suddenly Mr. Jeon pulled me closer to him. I was shocked but didn't react as people would notice us.

Suddenly the reporters asked us a question and I got nervous.

REPORTERS: What is the relationship between the 2 of u? Are you both engaged or something.

I did not know what to ans coz I was nervous.

Jk: Umm...she is actually my GIRLFRIEND. And she is a pretty shy girl. Right Lisa.

Ls: uh y-yeah.

I suddenly remembered our act of fake relationship. Hehehe I forget somethings easily.

REPORTERS: So where did u 2 meet each other?

Fuck it.

Jk: Sorry no persnol questions please.

After getting rid of the reporters and paparazzi. We went in and jungkook asked me.

Jk "Are you OK?"

Ls "Why?"

Jk "I saw u were uncomfortable around the reporters and the paparazzi. If you want we can go back home And you can rest."

Ls "No! I am completely fine."

Jk "OK then. Let's attend the party"

//Timeskip//

The party was just about to get over in an hour or so. I actually met a lot of people.

And tbh I am kinda feeling safe in jungkook's arms. He introduced me to new people. Some of his friends.
Jimin, J-hope, RM, Jin and Suga.

I enjoyed a lot today.

Suddenly I started to feel so uncomfortable, and I notice a creepy guy staring at me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I noticed that Suddenly lisa started to feel uncomfortable. I wondered why? I then look here and there and saw a creepy man staring at her with dirty looks.

I think that man is trying to meet Jesus today. Well then let's make his wish to meet Jesus come true.

I excused myself from lisa.

I then call my men and ordered them to catch this creepy guy, collect his whole info and make him sit in the torture room till I come back home.

I went back to lily after ending the call.

Ls:Jungkook

Jk:Yes ba- I mean lisa.

Ls:I am super tired can you drop me home.

Jk:Lisa its 2am right now at midnight, I will take u to my room and then you can go home tmr in the morning.

Ls:What about work?

Jk:Take a day off tmr. It's ok. I see you are very tired.

Ls:You know what?

Jk:.....................

Ls:You are the best guy I have ever met.

I felt so happy after she said that. Butterflies in my stomach. This is the best feeling ever.

Jk:L-lets go you must be sleepy.

We came out of the party hall. And I was driving the car. The ride was so silent I decided to break it.

"Lisa do you wanna eat something?"

No response.

I looked at my side and saw lisa sleeping so peacefully, like a cute kitten.

Plushy cheeks, seductive lips, messy hair, sexy dress, milky skin, big eyes and soft hands.

I wanna kiss those lips of her.

Soon in no time we reach the mansion.

...................................