Chapter 17

"I know you are a Mafia"

Jungkook's eyes widened. He got so tensed at the moment that he started thinking that lisa will leave him. He was completely speechless.

"Li-"

"Save it" Lisa cut off jungkook.

"Ik that you won't harm anyone. I also know that you are not a bad mafia and you don't kill people for your joy." She continued.

Jungkook was very happy after hearing that. He was not happy because lisa did not leave, he was happy becoz Lisa believed in him that he wouldn't do anything bad.

"Thankyou so much Lisa for trusting me. But how did you come to know that I am a Mafia?"

"I asked the maids."

Jungkook smiled and nodded at her.

"Goodnight Lisa"

"Gooodnight Jungkook" Lisa smiled back at him and ran towards her room.

~Lisa in her room~

LISA POV

Gosh Lisa control your heart. Pls stop beating so fast. His smile is so beautiful. Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he touches me. His touch is so different. 

I always feel so safe when I am around him. Am I in LOVE?

*Lisa started to recall all her moments with him, remembering  all her moments with him, and how she used to feel.*

"........I-I think I do love him"

But does he love me back. How can I know that. 

*An eternity later*

Wait let me call Taehyung and ask him.

OTP

ls - Hello

Tae - Hello lis

Ls - Taehyung I wanted your help.

Tae - Ya sure. Tell me what help do you need?

Ls - What do you do when you wanna know if a boy loves you or no?

Tae - OMG did you fall in love with someone. Who is that lucky guy?

Ls - I will tell it all to you later but first ans my question pabo?

Tae - OK wait let me think.......Lis?

Ls - Yea?

Tae - There are two ways 1. Try to make him jealous. 2. Try to ignore him for a day or a weak and see what happens. Notice his reaction.

Ls - Yea I think I will go with the first one. Thank you so much tae.

Tae - Thank me later, not now.

Ls - Bye 

Tae - bye.

*Call ended*

Now I will see what happens next morning

................................................................................................................................................................

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN GUYS