~SHOPPING~

Lisa pov:
Today 8 had so much fun time with Jungkook sir's parents. I realized how lucky he is to have such kind parents.

I looked at my watch. It was 6:17. "Oh crap!" I whispered so that no one could hear me.

"Sir- I mean Babe, I think we should get going. Its dark now." I forgot that sir's parents are there and we are pretending to be in a relationship. I understand how much he cares for his parents.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I looked at lisa and said"Ya sure."
and then looked at my mom and dad. "Mom, dad I think that me and lisa should get going, its so dark outside." My mom and dad got sad that I am leaving early but what to do we also have a party to attend.

//TIMESKIP//

After some melody drama we left the house and sat in the car. The drive was so silent and a bit awkward. So as I decided to break the silence. "Lisa, do u have any dress for the party". Lisa got silent and I knew the answer that she didn't have any.

So I drove to a nearby shopping mall.

"I am sorry" I heard lisa whisper. "There is no reason to be sorry lisa its OK if you don't have a dress I will buy u one. I insist."

She nodded as a yes of course.

We entered inside the store and lisa tried so many dresses but they all were too short for her.

So ofcourse I said NO to all the short dresses. I the end she picked up a beautiful dress, some matching jewelry, And the girls party stuff or whatever.

I also insisted lisa that I am gonna pay for the bills. I like to spend my money on lisa. Hehehe

I need to say that lisa doesn't buy expensive things coz the bill was so cheap.

//After shopping//

"Lisa, I you don't mind can you change your dress at my house so that even I can get ready and we will set off and reach at time?"

She was silent for sometime and the she spoke.

"S-sure"

I was so pleased with her answer, coz I thought I literally fucked up right now.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

...................................