(Give this chapter a name in the comment section)

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I carried lisa to my room. She is not at all heavy. She should eat more and more food. All the maids working in my mansion were shocked coz it was the first time me bringing a girls home.

Before lisa came in my life I hated girls. I used to stay away from them. As soon as Lalisa came in my heart melted the first time I saw her and heard her sweet voice.

I came to my room and laid lisa down on my bed, then covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead. She was sleeping so peacefully, I didn't wanted to disturb her.

I went to my walk-in-closet picked out some cloths for myself and took a quick shower.

**After sometime**

I cam out and sat on the bed, I noticed that lisa was sleeping in those uncomfortable party clothes. So,I gave my maid some of my oversized clothes/hoodies and told her to change Lisa's clothes.

If me and Lisa were in a relationship I would have changed her clothes by myself. DUH~. I am such a gentleman.

After sometime the maid came out of the room and said....

M: sir though i changed Ms' Lisa's clothes but she is yet sleeping peacefully.I guess she is really tired.

'How cute' I thought and chuckled in my mind.

Jk: ok thanks.

I went in the the room only to see my kitten sleeping peacefully.

I slept besides her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you princesses, goodnight, have a great sleep." I whispered quietly.

LISA'S POV:

I woke up in the morning and felt something heavy on my waist. I turned around to see my boss.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaa" I screamed and unintentionally pushed him. He fell down.

"Wth who was that?" He looked up and saw me.

I did not sign up for this yet. Namjesus save me pls.

............................................................
(Guys please comment so that I get my motivation for the next chapter.)