Chapter 21

Author's note: hey guys!!!! Sorry that I couldn't update for so long. I have actually made some changes in the story such as lisa and v don't know each other at all and they haven't met each other before. And also Lisa has a sister whom she has lost and she thinks that she died (but her sis is alive).

Thank u for reading this Note.

On the other side:

Jennie Pov:

Fuck it. This guy wtf does he even think of herself. I am sitting here on this chair since past 5 hrs continuous and I couldn't even have my lunch properly.

Well lemme introduce u all to myself. I am Jennie but ppl call me Mandu, Jenduk, Jen.
I am just a normal girl who works under the world 2nd richest company Kim corporations.

My boss is Mr. Kim Taehyung...I don't even know why I am calling him with so much respect. I am basically working a His P.A (Personal Assistant). I have been working here for the past 6 months only.

My boss gives me so much work to do that I often have to skip my lunch just to finish the work and that asshole doesn't even give a fuck about it Ig.

Anyway it's 4.00 pm and it's time to serve him his daily coffee. Come one Jennie u can deal with this crap.

I am in the cafeteria making some coffee for my boss, suddenly a girl with long brown hair, pink heart lips and cute looking facial features enters in.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo. What's ur name?"
Ahh, so her name is Jisoo. She is so freaking pretty.

I continued by answering to her question "Hi, Nice to meet u. Myself Kim Jennie and I am the P.A of Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"What?" She says and I stand there confused.

"So u mean to say that u r my brother's Personal Assistant? Wow I've heard a lot about u from his mouth. He always talks about u and I specially came here to meet u today, look what a coincidence." She said making me more confused.

I never knew that my boss had such a pretty sister I can't belive she is the sister of that rudeass, she is such a kind and nice girl.

I was just nodding my head to whatever she said coz I didn't know what to respond.

"I'm sure that u r making coffee for my brother rn. Come let's go together in his cabin I will surprise him. He doesn't know I came here 2day."

"Yuppp Let's go!" I squealed in excitement, waiting to see his reaction.

'Knock, knock, knock' I knocked the door to his cabin

"Come in" said a voice from inside. It was a very cold tone.

I opened to see his eyes screened on the desktop screen.

"Mr. Kim I brought the coffee for u."

He looked at me for a few seconds and then looked back to the screen

"Hmm. Keep it on the table"

Pfft..such a ungrateful ass.

I did as he said. I fake coughed signaling jisoo unnie to enter.

She barged In and screamed
"Wassup Asshole"

I laughed seeing Taehyung's reaction he became numb.

"YAH. Can't u knock and come."

I was still laughing and suddenly stopped cause I thought I shouldn't laugh and just be professional.

"Nope I can't" Jisoo unnie is really very savage.

"And u know what I did not come here for u I came here for ur Assistant Jennie. I am taking her put for today and tomorrow we r gonna have girls time. And I am not asking this to u I am telling this."

"Nope bitch u can't take her like--"

Unnie suddenly snatched my hand and she took me out of the cabin. But again she came back and looked at taehyung and said
"HOW YOU LIKE THAT asshole" and smirked and then left for the final time.

I already had so much fun watching this drama. I wanna watch more.