💜Jungkook's Mom💜

Author pov:
"Sir-" Lisa said but Jungkook cut her off.

"Lisa what is the next thing in my schedule?" He asked.

"S-sir, next u need to visit your parents house and also buy yourself a suit for tonight's cocktail party." She said nervously.

"You don't need to be scared or nervous lisa. Its ok if the deal is cancelled anyway I didn't like Mr. Kang already." He said calmly.

"Thank you so much sir."

"And also after visiting my parents, we will go to the mall to shop a dress for u and a suit for me."

"OK sir."

"Lets go to my parents house."

Lisa was shocked.

"But sir aren't u the one who is going to go."

"Yes but you are my persnol secretary you need to come with me everywhere I tell you to come."

"But sir-"

"Let's go Lisa I don't wanna be late. Come on."

//Timeskip//
They reach jk's parents house.

Jungkook pov:
We walked in to my parents house, I am always so happy when lisa is around me. I directly opened the door without hesitating. I saw my mom walking downstairs with a VOUGE KOREA magazine in her soft hands.

She noticed me.

"Omo Omo jungkook my baby you are here. How are you? And why didn't you call me? You know I missed you so much." I can see how surprised and worried she was.

"Mom you di-" she cut me off when she saw lisa.

"Wow pretty lady are you jungkook's GIRLFRIEND. Woah I never thought that my stupid and asshole son will ever get a beautiful and elegant girlfriend."

"But ma'am I am not his Girlfriend." Lisa said and it made me feel so sad. I know she is yet not my girlfriend officially but soon I will make her mine. So that no one can lay a finger on whats mine.

"Mwo? This stupid brat yet didn't propose you."

"Ya stupid brat why didn't you propose her yet. She is waiting for u ti propose her. You are really stupid. Why did I even give birth to a son like this."

She exclaimed. Really mom you think your son is so stupid. Huh.
I was about to say something when I heard my dad's voice.

"Jungkook my Son"

Lisa pov:
I honestly liked it when sir's mom said that I am his girlfriend. I don't know why but I feel so comfortable around him.

The way he talks with me, protects me from other men, behaves gently, his gratitude towards me, his handsome face, cute smile, messy hair, and hot body.

Everything in him attracts me- wait what the fuck am I thinking he is my boss and I am just a normal poor girl. Why would he like me. Uff lisa you are the world's stupid girl.

I suddenly hear someone say "Jungkook my Son".

And we stood up from the couch and turned around to see who is it.