Chapitre Cinq

Chapitre Cinq
∆"Come on!"
    I held her hand as she lead me. I had no idea where we were going, but I wasn't really focusing on that. I watched her tan legs jiggle slightly and followed them up from her sandals to her high-waisted shorts. Her ass rose and fell so deliciously. Mmmmm.
   We stopped, and she turned to me. She leaned against her red Jeep. Her curves were begging me to hold them.
  "Come on Brandon. You can touch me."
She grabbed my hand and put it slowly up her white tank top. She wore no bra so I saw her nipples. Her skin was so hot, and I could feel her California tan radiating heat. I couldn't see her eyes because she was wearing sunglasses, but I knew she was staring at me. My own heart was beating so fast, and hers, as I neared her breasts, was just hum-drumming along normally. A little smirk touched her pink lips when my hand formed over her boob.
   "Doesn't it feel nice Brandon?" She asked. Her voice was so smooth.
  I nodded like a dumbass.
She pulled me in closer, her hands around my neck. Her lips were parted just so to fit around mine. Her tongue poked out, and she barely touched it to my lips. If she had our hips together, she surely would feel my hard on.
   "I've been watching you Brandon." She whispered. I broke out in goosebumps. "Playing basketball with your friends;taking off your shirt," her voice was so airy. "Sweat shining off your body." She groaned. "Mmmmm."
   I gasped when she grabbed my hard on. She started to move her hand along me inside my boxers. I closed my eyes. "You're so hot Brandon." She said again. "I just want to..."
   She squeezed me and I moaned, drowning her out. My eighteen year-old hormones were raging. She continued to speak. "Kiss me Brandon."
   I could barely open my eyes before she was making contact with my mouth. Her mouth was wet and tasted like fruit gum. We kissed and kissed. I forgot my hand was still on her boob, so when I remembered, I began to gently knead. She still moved her hand around me in my pants.
   It was so hot. The sun was beating down on my back. I felt so rebellious; we were out in the school parking lot, leaning on her car, making out. We were supposed to be in 3rd period; Study Hall. But instead, we were here, doing EXTREME PDA.
   I was so into it. My hips were grinding and both my hands now were doing good work on her breasts. My mouth was now invaded by her tongue. I then knew why she tasted like fruit gum; she was chewing on a piece. I felt it here and there in her mouth.
   I heard a car door shut, and heard quite a few footsteps.
  "Yo!"
I turned my eyes, but not my mouth until I made direct eye contact with HIM. I pulled away from her and swallowed.
   "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
  Jesse Rutherford stalked like a big pit bull toward us, with Zach, Jeremy, and Mikey behind him. I stepped away from her, but couldn't stop swallowing spit and feeling sweat pour down my forehead.
   She leaned off her car and slinked back into his arms.
  "Anabelle, what happened?" He asked.
Her face went sour, in a false sort of way.
  "I was just coming out to my car to get my homework, and saw Brandon following me. Then, he just attacked me and put his hands up my shirt and made me touch him." She was cowering in his arms.
   "No, no!" I objected. "She lead me out here! She said to follow her, she said-"
  "No I didn't Brandon." She sounded like a little girl.
  "She did! I swear!" I said, trying to get him to understand me. They were all stone-faced, and I felt like Jesse was gonna cut my ass up and feed me to the sharks. His eyes were dark.
   "Why would she do that?" Zach piped up. His eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses, but I saw his eyebrow lift.
  "She said her and Jesse weren't together anymore!"
  "When did I say that Brandon? I'm pretty sure if I did, I would remember."
  I looked at her then Jesse, and back again. He wasn't believing me.
  He said something to her, then stepped over to me. I was less than an inch shorter than Jesse, but it felt like now he towered over me. He grabbed my collar, then punched me in the face.
  "If you ever touch her again, or try to lie on her, I will slit your motherfucking throat, okay?"
  I nodded. My eye hurt.
"Good. You little bitch."
   Jesse punched me one more time, then let me go in time to make me fall down. I held my face as he stalked back to Anabelle and the rest of them. He wrapped his arms over her and walked toward the school.
  At last, he called over his shoulder.
"Oh yeah, don't sit with us at lunch any more."
  I sat there, astonished. That little bitch two-timed! She told me yesterday that her and Jesse broke up! I should've known. She's such a slut. I can't believe Jesse's dating a little skank like her.
   I stood up and wiped blood off my lip. I might as well go home. Not like the school will really miss me anyway. Students leave all the time unnoticed.
   I turned and started walking back home, or to the hotel at least. I should make it there by one o'clock. I'll just tell Aunt Maharet we got out early. Dakota and Daniela will still be at their private school. I felt sad. I just wanted to be in their happy presences.
   I moved my jaw to see if anything was sore. It was, definitely, but I felt something else.
  "Son-of-a-bitch."
I chewed.
  Anabelle's gum was in my mouth.∆
"Hey! Yo! Dumbass! You in there?"
   I snapped out of my flashback and looked into Jesse's eyes. He was leaning forward on his couch, snapping his fingers in my face. I smacked on the gum in my mouth.
  Fruit gum.
I got up and spit it out. I haven't chewed fruit gum since that day back in high school when Jesse and I stopped being friends. I guess I didn't psy attention when he handed me a piece a moment ago.
   I sat back down beside him and tapped my drumsticks on his coffee table.
  "You okay man? You spaced out on me." Jesse laughed.
  "I'm all good." I said.
"So, you're game on doing a few gigs with us right?"
   I continued tapping my sticks, and nodded.
  "You know where going all over Cali right?"
  "Yeah. All the way up the coast."
Jesse smiled. "You got it."
  I stopped tapping and leaned back. I stared at the ceiling fan and heard Jesse humming 'Sweater Weather' nonchalantly while he wrote in his song book.
  I finally got the courage up to ask.
"So what happened to you and Anabelle?"
   He looked at me, and I was so nervous, but I finally looked at him.
  He sat back.
"I found out she was cheating on me with three other guys, plus she tried to get Zach to fuck her. I couldn't let her do that. So, I broke up with her and haven't wanted anything else to do with her since."
  I nodded. I didn't want to ask any more of my questions-
  "I knew she was lying that day you and her made out in the parking lot."
   My blood started pumping.
"You did?"
   "Oh yeah," he nodded. "I heard her say that to you. You two didn't know it, but I was in the library when she said it. I just happened to get there when I saw you two practically fucking on her hood of her Jeep."
  "We weren't fucking-"
"-Sort of."
   I leaned up.
"So, why didn't you say anything?"
    He shrugged. "I just didn't want to believe it I guess."
   There was silence. A bird chirped outside.
   "So, we broke up after Christmas."
"That was the craziest." I said. "When you punched me in the face."
  He laughed. "Just a little bit."
He then added. "But, things are all good now. We're still friends."
   He patted my shoulder.
I smiled. YES! WE'RE GOOD!
   "So, you ready for this?"
"Yeah," I took a deep breath. "I gotta tell my girls."
  "You got some girlfriends Brandon?"
I chuckled. "No, just girls I grew up with. They mean the world to me."
   He nodded. "Alright. Well, you tell them, and I'll go get the guys and we'll meet up later okay? It'll probably be Jeremy's place."
  "Gotcha."
Jesse jangled his keys as we walked out of his house.
  "See ya' later man."
"Yeah, just let me know when you want me to come." I said.
  "Alright."
I got in my car and waited for Jesse to leave before I did. I was so happy as I drove back to the hotel. This was amazing! I was finally in a band, and back with my best friends. This was a dream come true.
  I swallowed then tasted the flavor in my mouth.
  Damn fruit gum.