Chapter 27- Fighting Alone

~Stiles POV~

I sat in my jeep anticipating the calm before the storm as I tried to think of a reasonable plan to get Isaac out of jail for the night before he killed every single guard inside. Including my father. As I looked at the station a hand slapped on my window on my door, making me jump and wave my arms.

"Stiles! Roll down the window!" Derek demanded as I sighed, rolling it down to see Derek wasn't alone. Lynn's two friends were standing next to him but they were different. They had tattoos on their necks and arms.

"What the hell? Dan?" I asked, confused looking at them.

"I'll explain later, Stiles. Right now we need to figure out how to get Issac out now," Daniel jumped in as I looked at the other kid looking at his phone doing something.

"Okay, so the keys to Issac's cell are in the lock box in my father's office," I explained as he hopped out of his car and stood with the three others. "The problem is getting past the front desk.

"I'll distract her," Derek said as he turned to walk inside but me and Daniel stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, you? You're not going in there." I said as Derek looked down at my hand in warning. "I'm taking my hand off."

"Both of you stay here, Phoenix, can you sneak in and get the keys?" Daniel said looking at the other kid with the messy blond hair. He nodded his head.

"He's a stranger, how is he gonna get past the front desk?" I asked, confused.

"By being invisible," Daniel smirked at me. I looked over at Phoenix as I saw him use some shiny stick over one of his tattoos and he faded into nothing.

"Where did he--?" I stopped myself as Derek rolled his eyes.

"I'm an innocent person," Derek commented about himself.

"You?" Daniel and I said at the same time.

"Yeah right," I scoffed as we moved to walk into the station casually. I saw Daniel wave the same small glowing stick on one of his tattoos, he faded out of my vision and became invisible. Derek and I walked in, as Derek was going to be trying to distract the front desk lady, Daniel pushed some papers off the desk and to the ground. As the lady was focused on that, all three of us snuck into the station unnoticed.

"Stiles, I can't find it," Phoenix stood in my dad's office as he was visible again and looking around. I saw the main lock case was in his hand and not on the wall.

"Oh no!" I ran out looking around the hallways as I ran into the fake cop that me and Allison took down moments ago. "Oh, hey, um, just looking, um...." I tried to run and escape but the man covered my mouth and dragged me back towards the cells.

~Lynn's POV~

"Scott, we don't need chains, just get in the damn ice box!" I pushed my brother toward the ice box as he was losing control when footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

"Scott?" I heard a girl's voice speech as she walked down with a flashlight.

"No, Allison," Scott breathed heavily as I saw his eyes flash yellow.

"She knows?" I accused my brother. He dropped his head not wanting to get lectured. "Allison, down here!" I called. She came fully down the stairs and to me. "Help me get Scott into the ice box," she stuttered confused but helped me anyway.

"Um, I brought the chains that Stiles gave me," Allison said, dropping the duffle bag. I recognized the chains as the ones that fell out of Stiles' locker earlier in the day.