Chapter 2- Friends United

~Two weeks later~

Lynn's POV:

It was the day that Scott and Stiles are going to be in the city. I seriously can't wait. In the last two weeks I have been drawing a lot of symbols. I don't know what they mean, but they cover my whole room. It is kinda creepy, but cool. I was hanging on the roof of a building close to the DuMort. Stiles said he got the GPS to take them to the hotel. But I knew where it would take them. And of course, right where I was waiting, I see a blue jeep pull up. I climb down the side of the building and walking into the light to see my brother and Stiles step out of the car. Scott was the first to see me. He smiled big. I ran to him and we took in a huge hug.

"Hello, best friend here too." Stiles said tapping my shoulder. I just grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the hug. We probably had weird stares, but I'm used to it. I was the first to loosen the grip.

"I knew that the GPS wouldn't take you to the hotel. Trust me. It is not always easy to find." I explained as I looked at the boys. Stiles slightly glared at me.

"Then why didn't you tell us that?" Scott quested me. I just put on a innocent smile.

"So I could show you how well I know the city. Come on bro, and besty. We have a city to explore." I said making my way to the jeep. I moved my hand over the handle and opened it and jumped in the front seat. Stiles got in the driver's seat. While Scott slid in the back. I told the directions to the hotel once there I hopped out and looked at the creepy building. "So creepy." I said rubbing my arms from the shiver of uncertainty.

"Where's your sense of adventure." Stiles called with a giant grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and just smiled while shaking my head. Scott smiled to his sister.

"It is good to finally see you again. Mom misses you so much." Scott said while throughing his bag over his shoulder. Stiles then looked at the siblings.

"No. No, no. No being sad. We are in the big city." Stiles said moving his hands around dramatically. I rolled my eyes again.

"I've lived here for a while Stiles. That should be my line. But he's right." Stiles fist bumped the air. "This is the chance to have fun, like old times. Just a little more." I said winking. Scott looked worried. Stiles was smiling but the look in his eye looked mischievous. Perfect.

~1 hour later~

After finally finishing unpacking in the creepy apartment. I lead the guys out. The boys were going to get in the car but I stopped them by grabbing their shoulders.

"Nope. Your in the city know. Walking is the best way to travel. Come on." I said leading the boys down the street. I was first leading them to Central Park. It is usually always busy. I lead them in an area where most people don't travel. In the actual wood part of the city.

"You'd think that the city is the least spot to have a forest." Stiles said looking around following me. I smiled.

"There is a lot that is not expected here. Come on." I said skipping off out of the forest. I then lead them to the abandoned church. "I have hung out here a lot. I don't know why but I feel safer here then back at the apartment." I explained looking up to the glass windows. Sometimes I think I see lights through them or someone walking by. But it is probably just my imagination.

"It reminds me of the Hale's house fire." Stiles mentioned. When I was just chatting with Stiles he mentioned the fire. The pour family.

"I have tried looking information on it, but nothing comes up. Trust me." I said looking towards my brother. I saw him take a hit from his inhaler. "You good bro?" I asked as he was breathing slower. Stiles looked to him in concern.

"Yeah, it's just a little dusty." Scott explained.

"Hey I can probably sneak you guys to the apartment. Dad should still be out all night. He has patrol." I said with a giant smile.

"Alright. But then we are going back to the hotel. I want some sleep." Stiles smiled big and followed. Once we made it to the building I went around to the fire escape. But the ladder wasn't down.

"Hmm." I hummed. It was way taller for the boys to try and grab it, so I just pushed off the wall slightly like a sidekick and pulled the ladder down. I saw that the boy's mouth was a-jaw. "Let's go." I said climbing up. It was not that long to reach the top. Before going I peeked over the edge of the roof to make sure there was nothing new. It was clear and I opened my window and slide in. The boys were still a little down the fire escape. "You are so slow." I then heard my door open. I turned around quickly and saw my dad.

"There you are. I thought I heard you home. You do know that I have patrol tonight. There is leftovers in the fridge." He said as he looked at me. I'm sure my face was total shock. I heard Scott tell Stiles to stop moving. "Everything alright?"

"Yes, of course. Why wouldn't it be." I said quickly then whispering. "Not that you care." I said very softly.

"Well okay. Night." He said shutting the door and leaving. I waited till I heard the front door close. I sighed really loudly. I went to my window.

"It's clear." I said down the fire escape. Both boy's heads popped up. "Sorry, I thought he would be gone already. But now he is." I explained as they climbed through the window. Then they were stunned at the symbols around my room. "I've been drawing these things for a while now. I don't know why." I said sitting on my bed.

"They look cool, but still creepy." Stiles said grabbing my desk chair and sitting down. Scott sat next to me on my bed.

"So, anything new back at Beacon Hills. Have you made a move with Lydia." I saw eyeing Stiles with a smirk. He threw his head back annoyed.

"No. I'm so invisible because of the nerdiness. That both of you have." Me and Scott glared at Stiles. "Hey, it's true."

"You are much more nerdier." Scott and I said together. We looked to each other surprised but happy. When we were younger we used to do that all the time. Stiles smiled.

"Even from being apart for so long. You two still find a way to creep me out." Stiles said. "I swear, how are you two not twins?"

"I'm one year younger then both of you. Yet I'm as smart as you two. I think we were meant to be twins though." I said looking at my brother. He put his arm around my shoulders and side hugged me. "I've missed this. Just hanging with, both of my brothers." I said smirking at Stiles.

"You are always like my little sister." Stiles said smiling.

We talked a little bit more than Scott got too tired and wanted to get back to the hotel.

~Two days later~

It's over, Scott and Stiles have to head back, school starters for them in one day when they get back. I had a blast. I showed them awesome restaurants and and some cool parks. I also showed them some of the grafiti I did. They both were happy. Well both of our dads are in the force. We have to be slightly rebellious without them knowing. But it was over. I helped them pack the jeep. Which surprisingly didn't get grafified on. I was then hugging them

"That was fun, but I hate that it is over." I said with watery eyes. I could see the sadness in their faces as well.

"We will still text and facetime. Your dad can't keep us away forever." Stiles said.

"Plus, mom would love to see you again." Scott said with a very sad tone.

"Tell her, I miss her, and love her. Both of you guys." I said slipping a tear. We then hugged again, more of a death grip. But then they hopped into the jeep and drove off, out of the city. I was walking down the streets heading back to the apartment. But I heard some people following me. Laughing creepily. I thought of leading them to the park so I could lose them. Once I knew they were gone. I went on the roofs. And jumped from roof to roof till I got to the apartment. I went on the fire escape and slid in my window. Then I just collapsed on my bed, not bothering to change and just fell asleep.