Chapter 15- Recap/Another mundane

*Long chapter :)

~Beacon Hills~ Recap~Scott's POV~

A lot of time has passed since I have had a long conversation with my sister. I have been pretty busy. From the short chats with her, she seems very busy as well. These are somethings that has happened. I learned that Peter Hale, Derek's uncle was the one that bit me and is the Alpha. The whole Argent family knows about me now. Kate Argent, Allison's aunt, tried to kill me and Derek. Jackson also found out, but did save my live by helping killing Peter. Chris leaves me alone because he knows that I will never kill anyone innocent. But there was some casualty. Lydia was bit by Peter, but she is not a werewolf, we don't know what she is. Derek was the one to fully kill Peter, and now he is the Alpha, but not my Alpha. Allison and I are still together, thankfully. Out of all this and we are still in sophmore year, Stiles is very worried about Lydia. My mom still doesn't know, also good. Now I hope I can get through this year fine.

I walk into my room, I was just hanging with Allison and now I am going to do some work. But first I go on my computer and look on the chat rooms. It looks like Stiles is still at the hospital, jugging by he is not on. I then see Lynn go on, I was about to hit her photo, but then it went onto 'Do not disturb'. I was slightly confused. So I pulled out my phone and texted my sister.

"Hey sis, I am on the chat room if you wanna talk. It has been a while." -Scott. I looked back at the computer and looked at her icon waiting for the light to turn green meaning she was back on. I then saw the light go on. And the request to chat with my sister popped up. I clicked yes and then I saw my sister. Smiling big and was on her bed like normal.

"Hey Scotty." She said. I smiled and then noticed that she was wearing one of Stiles shirts.

"Really? Still with mine and Stiles's shirts." I said tilting my head to the side. I watched my sister chuckle and roll her eyes.

"Yes, it makes me feel at home. I can't just go into your room anymore to just hang. Now when I am on the other side of the country." Lynn said back. I shook my head. "What's up big bro?" She asked looking at me with question.

"Nothing much, just hanging with Allison." I said looking at my hands in embarrassment.

"I hope you are not ditching Stiles for her. He has been their for both of us." Lynn said with her head to the side. I looked at her with a smile.

"Of course not. Besides, he is still with that plan getting to Lydia remember, and he is getting closer." I explained. Lynn smiled a little bigger.

"I am so glad that my boys have their eyes on someone they love that much." My sis said, I could hear a little sadness in her voice.

"You good sis?" I questioned noticing her little change in her posture. She just smiled.

"All good bro." I then heard a knock and Lynn looked up from the screen.

"Yea?" She said.

"She's awake." I heard a guy say.

"Be there in a second." She responded. I then heard the door close again. "Sorry bro I have to go." She said. I nodded my head and had a small smile.

"Later sis." I said as she waved and left. As I was closing my computer I heard a scream, it was Lydia.

~New York Institute~Lynn's POV~

I got up from my bed and put on some pants and one of my graphic T's with some of the Shadowhunter weapons, that I painted myself. I then walked out with Alec, and I noticed Jace with him as well. We walked to the infirmary, I saw the redhead awake and Izzy was sitting with her.