Chapter 10- Brother and Sister

~Beacon Hills~Scott's POV~

I am currently searching through Allison's aunts bag for a bullet. Derek was shot and is dying, and I kinda need him to help me with this werewolf thing and all. Once I found it I texted Stiles the name of the bullet. I now had to leave and get it to him. But I have to sneak past Allison and her family. Hunter family. I was almost out as I grabbed the door handle then I was stopped. Allison's aunt was accusing me of taking something from her bag. I was stuttering so bad. Trying not to give it away. But then Allison saved me by holding out a condom. Well, shit.

I then made my way as fast as I could to the clinic.

"Stiles?" I called as I ran in through the door, I turned the corner and saw Stiles about to cut off Derek's arm. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled as I moved into the room. Stiles chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Oh. Oh you just prevented a life time of nightmares." Stiles said very happy as he put the saw blade down.

"Did you get it?" Derek said in a very tired and hurt voice. He looked very pal and dead. I dug through my pocket and gave the bullet to Derek. He stood up looking at it but his eyes were not focusing. He was blinking very fast.

"What are you going to do with it?" Stiles asked looking between the bullet and Derek.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...." Derek collapsed to the ground and dropped the bullet as it rolled to the grate.

"No, no, no." I said diving to the ground and sticking my fingers in the grate trying to grab it, but my fingers were not long enough.

"Derek?" Stiles was calling as he was trying to wake the werewolf up. "Derek, come on wake up. Scott what the hell are we going to do?" Stiles called to me.

"I don't know." I yelled back as I was still trying to grab the stupid bullet. "I can't reach it." I muddered to my self.

"He's not waking up." Stiles called again. "I think he's dying. I think he's dead." Stiles was saying very terrified.

"Just hold on." I called back as I focused on my hand. I thought of my wolf claws growing. Then I got the bullet with them. "I got it! I got it!" I called standing up.

"Please don't kill me for this." Stiles said to himself as he then threw a punch at Derek. "Oww. God." He cried as it almost broke his hand. Derek springed back up.

"Give me.." He said reaching for the bullet. I gave him the bullet and helped Stiles stand him back up so he could lean against the table. Stiles was still muttering to himself. Derek then bit off the head of the bullet and dumped out the powder inside and then light it on fire and collected it and pushed that into the wound. Derek then started to cry out in horrible pain. I stood next to Stiles as he fell back screaming. But then the bullet wound healed up along with the horrible popping veins. He was okay.

"That was awesome!" Stiles said very proud of himself. I looked at him like he is crazy. "Yes!"

"Are you okay?" I asked slightly confused.

"Except for the agonizing pain." He sarcastically said back to me and Stiles as he stood up.

"Guessing the ability to use sarcasm, is a good sign of health." Stiles shot back. Derek glared at the him.

"Okay we saved your life. Which means you are gonna leave us alone. You got that. And if you don't I'm going to Allison's dad, and I-I'm going to tell him everything." I said trying to make Derek leave us alone.

"You really going to trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek shot back at me calmly.

"Why not?" I said raising my voice. "They're a lot freaking nicer then you are."