Epilogue

"Yes."

Picking up the heaviest object closest to him, he throws it at the shimmering Core in annoyance, which currently projects an image of the Hybrid girl as she smiles away with her pathetic group of weakling humans. The object bounces off the Core easily and shatters on the ground. He waves his hand over the Core and the image disappears.

"This Jade seems more resourceful than we thought," his assistant says, waving his hand over the shattered pieces. They slowly float above the ground, piece themselves back together and the object becomes whole, once again. Replacing it on the table, his assistant shuffles nervously, "you mustn't blame yourself, master. It's to be expected considering the blood running through her veins is the blood of..."

"I DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED!" the master roars, "I KNOW WHO SHE IS, IT'S PRECISELY THE REASON I WANT HER DEAD!"

The assistant ducks in cover when his master shouts, expecting him to throw something at him along with the yelling. Only this time, he doesn't throw anything. Peaking through his fingers, the assistance notices his master is storming over to the big board with multiple pieces of paper pinned up against it, lots of writing and a handful of pictures, one of which is a picture of Attila.

His master rips Attila's paper off the board, just as he did when Attila's brothers pitifully killed themselves trying to free themselves from the humans. Scrunching up the picture in his hand, he lights it on fire and lets it fall carelessly to the ground. The assistant is quick to use his powers to neutralise the fire.

"Attila's group died the moment they crashed on that worthless planet," the master bellows, "I had no faith they'd succeed but least of all I expected them to rip that putrid Hybrid Girl from existence."

"What will you do now master?"

"Nothing as of yet," he scratches his chin thoughtfully, "that night, I did not just send Attila after the escapee, I sent another team of highly trained warriors, under the leadership of Kicaan. He lives on earth still, suspended in sleep, along with the others. An earthquake is about to hit their buried crash site and they will awaken."

"Master, what if they suffer from the amnesia that Attila suffered?" the assistant asks.

"He will not," the master scoffs grotesquely, "Kicaan, was an expert flier. He led the A-team and knew exactly how to save the ship's fuel engine, so when they crashed it stayed intact, unlike Attila's. It was the released gas that caused him and the B-team to lose their memories. Kicaan will wake and I have no doubt he will complete his mission."

"And if the Hybrid girl causes problems, master?" the assistant questions hesitantly, "we have just observed her join the earth's alien-intelligence organisation."

"I'll admit the existence of this Hybrid will lengthen Kicaan's mission, however, she is now the second name on the list of people Kicaan is to kill," the master states, "they must both die for the next stage to commence. If not it leaves us vulnerable and susceptible to defeat."

"Name number one will be easy enough master," the assistant assures him, "what with her increasingly deteriorating condition. But this Jade and her team seem to be an unexpected force. Will Kicaan really succeed?"

"We shall see."

——————
Don't Forget To Vote! And comment your thoughts! Also, sharing this book with others would be amazing.

I hope you all loved this book and the start 😉 of the Andromeda Series. Jade and the girls will be going in more adventures soon enough. Book 2 is already in the writing stage.

See you soon😊