Introduction

Hello everyone! This is another Omegaverse book based on the ship BakuDeku. If you do not like this ship I ask you to please not read it and keep moving on with your day. If you are new to this Verse this is the basic introduction to how it works.

Alphas:

Alphas are the highest rank/type in the omegaverse. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many things that differentiate them from the other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and physiology. Among one the common traits are the knot at the base of the Alphas member. The knot is a bundle of muscle that expands when the alpha is close to climaxing and is pushed into the omega to lock themselves in to ensure the omega catches. Alpha females lack the penis that their counterparts have so in place of the penis, there is a retractable member. Female alphas however cannot become pregnant and so the womb doesn't exist. Alpha usually has a strong musky scent and sometimes smells of different spices. This scent can induce hearts in omega or arouse them. They are always on top during reproduction.

Betas:

Betas are basically everyday humans with some exceptions. one is that they have a very weak scent, they have one but their glands do not prince it as heavily as alphas or omegas. Female bettas are the same as humans in our world, they have menstruation and can become pregnant. Betas can have reproduction with Alphas but when the knot is moved in they experience varying degrees of pain. Their scent is also calming to omegas and alphas.

Omegas:

Omegas are the last on our list. Omegas go into heat, increasing their fertility or one of the times they can catch. Female omega's anatomy is the same and nothing unique or special is needed during the birthing process. Males on the other hand are a bit more complicated. Males lack the reproductive organs females have made up with the anal cavity serving as both used for natural processes like waste removal ad as well as the uterus. When the male omegas catch pups/offspring they usually have to have a C-section in order for them to be removed. However, they can birth naturally but it normally doesn't seem to be the case in most omegaverse fics (This one is the exception). One key of Omegas is their heat, this is a tie when their sexual arousal is through the roof and their scent glands are most potent. The reason being is that the omega in heat can attract a suitable mate to knot them. However, Omegas can function properly while in the heat but they experience irritation, high sexual arousal, labored breathing, high body temperatures, and secretion of large amounts of slick.

Slick:

Slick is a substance secreted by omegas when in heat. It is a very sweet-smelling fluid that is semi-translucent. When tasted, it is very sweet. Slick is basically a form of self-lubrication for omegas.

Marking:

Marking is where the alpha and omega bite at the juncture between the neck and shoulder. Marking is like marriage, where a mated pair essentially mixes their scents. Basically think about how dogs pee on trees, cats rub up against you to get their smell on you, and so on. Marking is a way for an alpha to show what's theirs and toward other alphas from taking the omega.

Catching:

Chatting is another word for impregnation. When a person says it they refer to the process of being knotted and when the essence of an alpha or other male is released.

Heats:

Heat is similar to menstruation, but instead of the pain and blood produced, slick is produced and omega is in a state of euphoria. Although omegas can stand it, it is best if the omega remains close to the alpha or indoors as an omega in heat is very vulnerable and very susceptible to the smell of an alpha. Making it easy to take advantage of them. Heats only occur in omegas. The intervals between a heat can be a month or year. (In this case every month). Heats are the only time for the male to catch. During this time in male omegas, the uterus is being formed, if the omega is being mated and muscle opens the uterus within the omega to allow the seed of alpha to catch. This is to ensure that the uterus doesn't intake waste disposed of by the body. The time for heat varies.

Ruts:

A rut is the alpha's version of heat, except the alpha, is highly aggressive and dominant during this. It is brought on when an omega triggers it through its heat, however, it can happen naturally as shown in some omega fics. During this time the alpha is highly aroused and will seek out an unmarked or unmated omega to catch.

Scent glands:

Scent glands are located in the wrist and junctures of the neck between the shoulder. Scent glands are found in all genders. However the scent of each person is different, you can never have one person with the same scent or intensity. Omegas have sweet scents, Betas are calming/natural scents, and alphas have strong overpowering musky scents. Scents are a way of expressing one's distress, anger, and or arousal. Fun Fact, when omega is pregnant their scent is stronger and has a sort of milky cream smell, giving away their pregnancy easily.