Chapter 18

"Can you hold this for a second?" Mina asked as she placed my hand in the spot she needed. "So how do you like our Prince?" she asked giving me a smirk. "He is wonderful, very kind but also stubborn," I said and she laughed. "Nice? Do you think he is nice? Stubborn is a good word but others would use asshole in the terms of Bakugou," she said which made me think back on all our interactions.

"No, he is kind. He's never hurt me in any way and has always made sure that I am comfortable." I said and she stopped. "Really?" she asked skeptically. "Yeah, if I'm being completely honest I wouldn't have my life be any other way. I love the people here, the royal family, as well as the land. I want to know more, I want to explore and do things I was never allowed to do back home and I know Katsuki will give me that chance." I said and she smiled, "Good I'm glad. Our blasty needs someone like you." she said taking the fabric and starting to stitch while I was in it.

"Our?" I asked confused. How did she know him? Are they close? She was a Beta but he still could have had a relationship with him before I got here. Now she's making my wedding attire and she probably hates me! "Yeah, Eijiro Kirishima his personal guard is my mate so we are very close to the prince," she said. Oh, thank the lord.

"I thought those who were in the Royal guard aren't supposed to have mates?" I asked her and she smiled. "This place is nothing like other kingdoms. Members of the Royal Guard are allowed to have mates here because if not they would be out of control in terms of mating and sexual pursuits. It is just easier to allow them to have mates so that they also aren't bruting and are actually willing to lay their lives on the line. They have something to protect here." she said and I nodded understanding. If they allow mates within the royal guard it only makes sense that their allegiance to the kingdom will only grow astronomically with mates. "I understand, it's a wonderful thing," I said giving her a smile.

"Tell me more about him," I said and she snorted. "Bakugou calls him Shitty Hair because his hair is red and he likes to spike it up which I don't mind. He is almost always by Bakugou's side. They are practically brothers!" she said finishing the top. She motioned for me to turn in a circle and so I did. Once I turned back around to her she had a huge smile on her face. "Amazing!" she said and started with the pants. "I have a question and it's really personal. Would you mind if I ask?" she said peering up at me from the ground. "Sure," I said not sure what she was talking about. "So normally male omegas are, let's say bigger than what you are now. How are your eating habits?" she asked and I nodded.

"Mother always made sure to limit my portions at home, it's probably why I look so skinny if that's what you are asking. For breakfast I would have just simple toast and some kind of fruit juice, then for lunch, I would have a salad with no dressing with some water, then for dinner, I would have a bit of rice, a small piece of chicken, and some strawberries. It's what I've always eaten since I can remember," I said staring off. "That makes sense, she gave you enough nutrition but not enough of a serving to fill yourself right?" she asked and I nodded. "It's a plus! It means that I can ration my food really well," I said and she gave me a small smile. "That's not something you should be proud of," Mina said.

I know that it's something bad, you don't need to tell me that my mother was a bad person. Not only can I not even defend myself but I also was taught bad habits that she considered good. Like the food, and the always being quiet-ish, and never saying no to anything. I just hope that I can learn new habits here that I can be proud of. I watched as Mina worked. Using pins, needles, and thread and it looked beautiful!

Once she was done with the pants she let me walk around and made sure that they were comfortable and when she started to work on the train there was a knock on the door. "Hello?" she answered. "It's me, E and I'm with Bakugou," Kirishima said and she smiled. "Izuku is still dressed and it's bad luck to see the bride in their dress before the wedding. Can you give us a few minutes to get him dressed again?" she asked and there was a year before I started to take off the clothes. She placed them on a mannequin and placed the clothes behind the changing boards. "Ok come on in!" she said and the door opened.

"Hello love," Kirishima said as he walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I smiled at the two just watching the chemistry and the closeness between them. "Hi," I said as Kacchan walked to me with a smirk. "Hi," he said placing a hand on my cheek. "How was training?" I asked and he sighed. "Kicked shitty hairs ass more times than I can count and then I watched and trained with the new recruits for a bit," he said with a smirk. "Hey!" Kirishima said taking offense to what Kacchan said. "Anyway how was the fitting?" he asked me moving his hand to now hold my own.

"It was good, Mina is a fantastic seamstress," I said giving her a smile. "Glad to hear," he said squeezing my hand. "Izuku has an amazing body wouldn't you agree?" Mina asked, my face flushed at the question. "Hell yeah he does, he's beautiful," he said nuzzling my hair. His answer made me turn red in embarrassment. "Alright, let's get some food in you," he said pulling me through the door. "You know what else he wants to put in you?" Kirishima said watching the two leave. "Enough shitty hair!" he said and pulled me away from the mated pair.