Chapter 12

It was late, and from the long journey from the day, I was mentally and physically ready for sleep to overcome me in an eternal slumber. It was quiet between both Kacchan and me while we got ready for bed. I was dressed in a green version of what I wore back at home, I was about to go and brush my teeth in the bathroom when a hand grabbed mine. "Hey, are you ok? Feeling homesick?" he asked and I looked into his eyes.

They showed sadness and worry and I know those feelings are for me. "It's hard to admit missing the place that treated you so badly but I do, I miss the familiar walls for some odd reason," I said walking to the bathroom. "Would you like me to read you a story?" He said also going to brush his teeth. "Yeah, that would be really nice," I said with a small smile.

I got settled into bed and watched Kacchan grab a book off his shelf and walk over to me, he also got into the bed and I snuggled up closer to him. "What is the book about?" I asked, looking up at him. "If you let me read then you can find out," he said, smiling down at me in a cocky way. I rolled my eyes and looked at the book.

"Once upon a time there was a prince who lived in a castle, he was smothered in riches and gold. His father was mean and cruel so he took on his father's persona. The prince decided to host a ball to find his future wife. But always getting what he wants he was also picky about his women. During the ball, there was a knock on the castle doors, and the prince opened them to find a poor old woman. She was seeking a place to stay, he asked the woman what she could offer in a return and she pulled out a rose. The prince turned her away but the woman was unhappy. Because of the prince's actions, she revealed herself to be an enchantress and she then cursed the prince and his servants, turning them into objects and him a hideous beast. The enchantress gave the prince a rose and said that if he does not find a person to love him as he loves them by the last petal then he would become a beast forever and the objects permanent. '' he said and I smirked.

He used to read this to me all the time when we were kids, back in the castle we would sprint to the library just to read. I had this special place where I would read that is still there to this day and we would sit just like this and read the same story.

As Kacchan went on with the story I could feel myself starting to fall into slumber, the only thing I could hear was Kacchans hypnotizing voice and the warmth of his body.

I woke up warm again, with the sun's rays on my face and the big strong arms of Kacchan around me. A smile made its way to my face, but inside I knew my Omega was going crazy. Out of habit, I tend to be very moody and clingy the few days before my heat starts. I slowly started to open my eyes to Kacchan staring at me. "Were you staring at me?" I asked and he smiled. "Good morning to you, too beautiful," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"My heat will start tomorrow I can feel it," I said and he nodded. "Alright, then you will stay here while I- No!" I said, giving him a glare that was almost a pout. I don't want Kacchan to leave me in here by myself all day, I want to see what he does and be around him all day! "But Izuku," he started and I gave him my best pout. I don't want to be alone all day...

"Fine!" he said huffing and I smiled. "What should I wear? What do you plan to do today?" I asked. "Well I have to go train and then I have paperwork to do. Not to mention my mother will be bugging me about the coronation and wedding," he said and I nodded. "Ok, that's fine!" I said and hopped out of bed and ran towards the closet. "Wait Deku!" That is all I heard before slamming the door.

So if Kacchan plans on training all day, I can watch him train. Kacchan is a good fighter and maybe I can help him become a better one with my analysis skills! Then while he is doing paperwork I can read a book or explore the library. I would love to learn more about his culture or maybe even more about the historical value of this land. Or maybe help him out by going with his mother and talking about the wedding, I don't think I'm allowed to talk about my coronation because it has to be similar to Kacchan's.

I decided to wear black pants, a white shirt, and a green corset with my classic red sneakers. I made these myself! I wanted something that was better biting and more malleable than a boot so I presented a sneaker. I walked out of the closet to see Kacchan lacing up his boots, he had on blue pants and a red cloak and that was it. I growled at him and he looked up. How could he just have his chest out in the open like this? Everyone can see him!

"What?" he asked. "Why don't you have a shirt on?" I asked, walking up to him. "Izuku, you are still new here and we don't- put a shirt on," I said not caring about what they do here. He is going to be my mate and no one can look at him like that. "Izuku- did I stutter?" I asked with an attitude and he glared at me. "Listen to me, this is what my people were, if you don't like it then you can fuck off," he said continuing to lace up his boots.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and started to walk out the door. "Where the hell do you think you are doing?" he asked. "Fucking off," I said and slammed the door. I marched down the hall only to hear the door open again and the sound of heavy footsteps come after me. "Izuku?" he yelled for me. How can he be so rude? He has no decency for his mate or his family, I can't believe I am marrying this guy. I thought he was different but he isn't.

"Izuku!" He called again and I started to sprint. I have no desire to be near him right now and the only thing I have right now is to get as far away from him as I can. "Stop!" he yelled and I kept going. I took more twists and turns than I planned and hid in a room. I closed it silently so he couldn't hear and ran right past the room.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the garden. "Stupid Alpha, making stupid choices, ignoring my request, and then being rude. When I see him I plan to rip him to shreds," I said. Anger filled my senses and by the time I got there, I didn't even know I was headed there. I was at the garden Kacchan took me to yesterday. I marched up and down passing the water until I heard a voice not too far away. "Prince Izuku, I was told to come to find you and bring you back to the prince," a man with red hair and a guard's uniform said. "Leave me alone and tell him to fuck off," I said and he stifled a laugh. "You sure you want me to do that?" he asked and I stopped my pacing. "If you don't leave in the next minute I will make sure you can never reproduce again," I said in a sweet voice. The man paled and walked away.