Chapter 10

"We are here," Mitsuki said as the carriage came to a stop. We have been traveling for a while due to the fact that we were coming from the north to the south. I wonder if there are winters here?

The door opened and the King and Queen stepped out first. Katsuki guided me as we stepped out into the fresh air. It was a lot different here than at home, but this is my new home now. "It's practically dinner time now, I will ask the chef to prepare our food." Masaru said leaving. "Katsuki, why don't you show Izuku around the castle for a bit? The servants will bring his things up to your room." Mitsuki said and we both nodded. "This way, we will start in the garden," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me.

I'm not sure if he knows that I love being outside but he smiled at me when I lit up at the mention of the garden. "This is the general public area, anyone is allowed within these parts but each royal pairing shares a section of the garden. I can show you ours if you'd like?" he asked and I nodded. "Sure, I would like that very much," I said and he took me to the right.

We went down a flight of stairs and to a secluded area. There was a beautiful willow tree that stood tall, around it were bushes of lilacs, and under the tree stood a swing. In order to get to the willow tree you had to cross a bridge that stood above a little lake that went around the tree."Katsuki, this is beautiful," I said walking over the oak bridge. I then continued to walk, I wanted to touch the flowers so badly but I knew I wasn't allowed, mother never let me touch the flowers. I walked closer to the bushes to get a better look, they smelled so fresh and clean I felt safe within the scent.

"You can touch them you know," he said and I looked at him. "I can?" I asked, looking back at the flowers. "Yes of course you can," he said walking closer to me. I guess he could tell I was hesitant so he took my hand in his and pushed my finger at the flower. I gasped, the touch of the petal was so soft. I moved the petals between my fingers and giggled. I then brought it to my nose and sniffed it. I hummed and placed the flower back. "After meeting you last night I finally figured out why I picked out lilacs," he said. I turned around to see that he was looking down.

"Why is that?" I asked, placing my hands behind my back, and looking around this place might be my new sanctuary. "Because this place smells like you like I'm home," he said. His words made me blush madly and I turned back towards the bush so that he couldn't see me. I smell like home. What does that even mean? "The willow tree was because it has always been my favorite. I picked this spot because it reminds me the most about the forest just outside the walls with the lake, but I could never understand why the lilacs," he said and I could tell he was moving closer toward me. His words made my face light with a pink blush.

"Listen this is nice and all but we still technically just met," I said, turning my head away from the man I will spend the rest of my life with. "Yes, I know, It's weird for me too but I just wanted to let you know," he said and I heard him walk away. I turned around to see him looking at the lake. He stared heavily at his expression, almost in a sad, longing way.

I moved my direction towards the tree, I moved the leaves away to go towards the swing.I made my way towards the swing wrapping my hands around the rope as I looked up, the light was shining through and I felt warm. I closed my eyes as the breeze blew through my hair, this place was just so peaceful. I then felt warm hands on top of mine. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki staring down at me. Does he not have a bad angle? I'm so confused...

"Would you like me to push you?" he asked and the faintest blush appeared on my cheeks. "No, I'm ok. I have never been so I think we should get on with the" As I stood up I was pushed back down. I've never done anything like this and the thought has my stomach in a knot. "Please let me," he said and placed his hands on my back. I grabbed the rope and held on for dear life. "Wait, I don't think this is such a good idea," I said as he pushed up forward. "Well I think it's a great idea," he said and let me go, I sucked in as much breath and closed my eyes as I swung back and forth. I wanted to scream but at the same time, it was fun...

"Oh my god!" I said as he pushed me even harder. For someone who wasn't allowed to do anything, this is by far the scariest thing I have ever experienced. "Are you having fun?" he asked, searching my face for a reaction. "I can't tell if I'm having fun or if I'm going to throw up," I said as I held my mouth, I could feel the color drain from my face as I felt the bile from my stomach start to make its way up. "Ok, then let's get you down!" he said as if he were in a panic. I didn't mean to make him so worried but I'd never experienced something so carefree before.

He stopped the swing and held me up. I took a couple of breaths, stabilized on the ground and I felt the color come back into me, the cold feeling went away and I felt warmer. "Ok, I think I'm better now," I said, completely standing on my own. "I think you just need to get used to the movement," he said with a chuckle. "Yeah no that was crazy, it felt like my stomach was doing flips," I said as we walked away from the tree.

We looked up to see both the King and Queen. "Of course, we would see you in Katsuki's favorite place?" she said with a smirk. From what I can gather from their relationship Mitsuki likes to tease Katsuki all the time which doesn't help when they both have such a short tempers. I looked up to see Kacchan with a light blush on his face. "Yeah well it's not like we have anything more interesting in this castle you stupid hag," he said and my eyes bulged out of my eyes. "Kacchan you can't call your mom that!" I said and she laughed. "Oh you brat, I gave you everything you wanted and you still have room to complain! Or did I just hit a soft spot?" she asked and he growled. "You hag! Shut up!" he said and stomped to what I'm guessing is the dining hall.