Chapter 14

Kacchan and I sat in his office while he did his paperwork. I decided to read a book more on the herbs and plants that litter his lands. It was nice and peaceful until Kacchan's mom busted through the door. "Katsuki Bakugou!" she said storming right past me like I wasn't there. "Hello Hag," he said, still reading the paper.

"You were supposed to meet with me an hour ago! What the hell are you doing?" she said, arms wrapped around her chest. She was wearing a cape similar to Kacchan, her chest was wrapped and she had tattoos just like Kacchan. She wore a skirt that was brown and sandals that laced up her legs. She shared jewels just like Kacchan and her anger rivaled his own.

"You hag! You put extra work on me today and you think I can finish it without a little more time? I'm literally almost done, just give me like 5 minutes. If you want to talk so badly, take Deku," he said, gesturing to me. I hid behind my book when our eyes made contact. I gave Kacchan a look that said 'why would you do this to me' as she dragged me out of the office.

"Izuku, we are going to have so much fun talking about the wedding preparations! Let's start with the color scheme, what would you like it to be?" she asked. "I think the tribal colors that you wear are perfect, or I was thinking green and purple. I know Kacchan likes the smell of Lilacs so that could be the centerpieces of the tables." I said and she smiled. "I think we could make that work. We can just ask for the flowers to be white, but I love the addition of green so why not have a green and orange theme wedding? The guest can dress in normal tribal colors, but everything else will be in the colors of green and you two will be in the classic white," she said with a smile on her face.

"Ok, the music will be tribal as well if that is ok? And I figured we could do a roast as the dinner, it would be easier to make and in bulk. Then as sides we can have dishes such as asparagus, baked corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and other fruits and vegetables if you would like," she said and I nodded. "That is perfect and I don't mind tribal music for the whole night but what I would like is to have our traditions like the slow dance, the daughter and son dance, those types of things," I said and she smiled. "That sounds perfect!" she said and started to write everything down.

"Now, I know in your kingdom you wear suits and gowns but this wedding is to be a celebration for the tribe as well. Would you like the people to wear common clothes or would you like to wear suits and dresses?" she asked. I paused on this because without Kacchan here it's hard to make decisions such as this because of our vast traditional and tribal ways. "I would like for the guest to walk down in traditional suits and dresses, but if it's ok Katsuki and I can wear traditional wedding attire from your tribal ways?" I asked and she smiled brightly. "That sounds amazing Izuku," she said, writing more things down.

"So, I will tell the seamstress what your plans are, and when she comes you can tell her to switch or change whatever you'd like," she said and I nodded. "Do you make a cake?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, as the 'cutting of the cake' tradition you do we actually have the married couple cut the first roast and then everyone eats!" she said and I nodded. "I guess I'll have to immerse myself in the traditional ways before anything gets confusing." I said with a smile on my face.

"Ok Hag, like I told you in 5 minutes! Let's get this over with," he said plopping down right next to me. "We were discussing traditions that we do versus them. Izuku picked the theme to be Green and Orange, then only you two will wear tribal wedding attire, the food is decided, we will do a slow dance and a daughter-son dance," she said, pinching his cheek. He glared at me and I gave him my best fuck you smile. "Now we are going to talk about the drinking tradition!" she said with excitement in her eyes.

Katsuki looked embarrassed and I was just confused. "Don't you just twist your arms and drink from your cups?" I asked a duh question. "No, we have a tradition where the groom takes body shots off the bride," she said casually. My eyes went wide and I thought I was about to pass out. "B-body shots? Like liquor?" I asked my cheeks to flush. "Yup! No changing that one, it's been a family tradition for centuries!" she said. That comment made me want to scream, I wiggled in my seat uncomfortably and she started to laugh at me. "Hag stop it, I think you've covered enough today," he said, taking my hand and pulling me away. "Oh, one more thing," she said, setting her book down. "Don't be scared to not make noise. The walls are soundproof," she said, whispering the last part.

My knees gave out as Kacchan caught me, I could feel the heat waves come off me and she laughed. "You hag!" he said, picking me up bridal style and running me back to the room. "You didn't even get to eat lunch yet, let alone breakfast because of your temper tantrum," he said and I glared at him, I smacked him across the head and he glared. "Am I wrong?" he said and I glared at him. "Bad choice of words," I said and he laughed. "You do know that I could drop you," he said, still sprinting to his room. "If you do, I will crawl to another room and spend it alone," I said and he growled. "Like hell you will I'll take care of you, show you how to properly spend a heat," he said and it was sexy that he was being over-protective. I practically want to fuck him right here and now.