Chapter 1

I stood by the throne, obediently as my mother sat looking at all the dancing people. I had a fake smile plastered on my face as I watched the people enjoy themselves as I got shipped away to an alpha that I don't even know.

Others from the neighboring kingdoms have also joined us in the celebration of this monstrosity. Everyone knows that we have been planning this marriage arrangement for months. I was told two days ago that I would be married off.

The back story is that we are childhood friends, and maybe that is true, but I've never heard of nor seen this man in my life. I still haven't, they are arriving shortly and I am to swoon over him like a good omega.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as a man approached my mother. "They have arrived, your highness," he said and she nodded with that glint in her eyes. "Please whenever they are ready announce that they have arrived," she said and he nodded walking away. "You hear that Izuku? Your Prince has arrived!" She said and I saw the excitement in her eyes. "Of course mother," I said with a brighter fake smile.

She seemed satisfied with my reaction, which made me feel even more empty inside. I've never had a life of my own, my mother kept me inside as best as she could. If I were to go outside I would only be allowed 5 minutes and then I was asked to come back in. The only thing I was allowed to do was read and write. So that I could educate my pups one day.

I felt as though I was just a puppet to be played with and to make or do whatever anyone wanted. Every time I refused something I was beaten. So I've learned to never speak my mind. Mother made it her mission to make me into the best Omega in the land, though I still fight with her on clothes at activities to pass my days you could still say that I am the best Omega in the land.

"Izuku, straighten that back of yours! That dress is beautiful and you are making it look ugly," she said and I straightened my back and put on a big smile. "Perfect," she said and stared at the door again. The big oak door was the only thing standing in the way of my new life. I wonder if this man will be like the other kings I have come across, mean and cruel. Or maybe he is of a new generation and will treat me with kindness and understanding. I then looked down at my gown which was killing my air circulation.

My mother decided to design the dress I was wearing. I've gotten the compliment that I looked like a flower. This is ironic because I've never even touched or seen one in person. We only have tropical leaf plants within the castle so I've never touched one before.

The dress is green, a dark emerald green. The embroidery was filled with yellow and red and danced around my arms to my hips. It was spread further apart at my wrist and hips but was very close to my chest. It was a ball gown with an off-the-shoulder neckline. My heels matched the emerald color of the dress. The color green matched my hair and eyes making me stand out from the rest.

"My Izuku you look so beautiful, Prince Katsuki will surely swoon over you," she said, trying to make conversation that I didn't want. "One can only hope for mother," I said and she nodded. "I do not doubt that it will happen. Have faith that you will prosper," she said and I smiled. "Of course mother," I said and waited till she watched the crowd dance. Hope to prosper in a marriage that I had no say in whatsoever. I cried for the past two days, wondering if this was the best course for fate. Or if I will still be this porcelain doll that everyone expects of me.

I turned my attention toward the window. The stars and constellations are my favorite thing to look at. The mystical stories that they bring fill my childhood soul and make me content. The suffocating anxiety that I felt dissipated as I stared out the window. The moon was full, looking like a roll of cheese floating in the sky. The stars sparkled, the different heat and gasses making them sparkle in the dark black sky.

A sound of a horn went off at the front of the ballroom. "Now introducing, King Masaru and Queen Mitsuki from the kingdom of Dragons as well as their son Prince Katsuki," the servant said and the doors slowly opened. "It's them!" Mother said with a tiny squeal, as she stood up from the throne. The doors opened agonizingly slowly to a very handsome man, with blonde hair and piercing red eyes. He glanced over the room until his eyes hit mine.

We looked at each other, and I suddenly felt odd, like I'm missing part of the story. Who is this Prince Katsuki?