The Anomaly

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

  ╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

     。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Absolutely not, I'm not letting you horror movie us." 

"Jane!" Amelia Artemis called out to the brunette, gaining her attention as she stood up straight motioning to the car.

"She brought you into this?" Jane Foster groaned making Darcy Lewis and Amelia grin and nod.

"Yep!" she enthusiastically confirmed, taking the back seat as Darcy started the Car.

"He was cute though." Amelia laughed as Darcy patted her shoulder.

Amelia and Darcy were good friends, Amelia decided to take a break from Avenging after the whole New York thing. So when Darcy had called her, just a fun tag along, Amelia couldn't help but say no. She felt wrong after the battle of New York. It wasn't the PTSD, of course it was there, but it was something else, a thought that there was more than what meets the eye. Something felt off to her as she watched Thor take the God of Mischief back home, their home.

She couldn't bring herself to voice her concerns, She couldn't when the rest of the team were clearly facing the repercussions of the battle. So she kept it to herself. Something told her Steve Rogers knew, but being the gentleman he is, he never pushed her into talking.

"JESUS FUCK!" Amelia cursed, bracing herself, coming back to reality, instinctively putting her arm sideways, protecting the intern...well...the intern's intern, Ian from bashing his head in as she called out the directions.

"I have totally mastered driving in London." She shook her head at Darcy's words.

"No."

Finally arriving at the abandoned place we got off, Amelia rolling her eyes, Helping Ian as he stumbled with all the stuff Darcy threw at him.

Amelia didn't really know why she was here, but tagged along just for the fun of it. "You're cool Ian." she smiled at the young intern who was trying really hard not to fall on his face. She heard ridiculous music, turning her head her brown orbs locked with Jane's figure who was way ahead of her.

"An Astrophysicist with three degrees should be able to change her own ring tone." Amelia nodded in agreement, snickering when she saw the foster woman glare at her