Clueless

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Me? He was flirting with you the whole time."

Amelia was lost. Completely and totally lost. The only thing she got was "Alien planet" and "My wife" neither of which she liked. Okay maybe the wife part was slightly amusing but still she was too anxious. Steve was going to kill her.

On the bright side: she wasn't exactly an international criminal on the run.

"Hey are you ready?" Amelia sighed smoothing her dress out, turning to see Loki leaning on the door frame.

"Ready to gauge my eyeballs out." Amelia chuckled watching Loki grimace.

"It's not that bad."

"Dude, your sister is probably laying waste to your home as we speak."

"We don't know that."

"That's the problem! We don't know that!" The couple stopped in the middle of the hallway, Sighing and awkwardly smiling at the people who were attracted towards the sound.

"Lord Loki!" a man came in maneuvering through the people with a flirtatious smirk. "Ah! You must be the beautiful Lady Atticus."

"Artem- okay then..." she mumbled looking at the man who she guessed was the grand master.

"Found yourself a real good one Mischief, so is she into sharing?" Amelia mentally face palmed at the blatant flirting and the sexual comments thrown every minute. She needed to get out of there.

"He was flirting with you the whole time." Amelia scoffed at Loki's accusation.

"Me? He was flirting with you the whole time." she shot back with an amused smile as the god got flustered "oh never seen you blush Elsa." she poked his cheek. It was really cute.

If you weren't Loki or Amelia you would've easily believed that they were married.

All the playful banter aside, Amelia was dying of anxiety on the inside. She supposed partying in an alien planet, while some other alien planet was probably dying and her best friend was probably dead would induce anxiety like no other.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just a rough couple of...days? Weeks?" her statement turned into a question. "How did you gain favors from the grand master anyways?" she deflected the topic know Loki loves talking about himself.