The Vision

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Steve。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I have my 'don't look too lost 101' class."

"Tony shut it the fuck down!" Steve's eyes widened as Amelia pushed past the group standing her voice rising, Steve followed the suit, the twins behind them.

"I am going to say this once."

"How about "nonce"?"

"Shut it down you two. Now." the group watched as Amelia's hands started to glow white, with wisps of green emitting from it. Same as that day. Steve didn't have time to think about this right now.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? Are you sure she's not in your head."

"I know you're angry." This was going to escalate and Steve knew it. Yep he was right, it was getting out of hand, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Amelia nod at the blond speedster. And before they knew it all the lab equipment were destroyed.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" he high-fived Amelia going back to his original place.

Steve sighed, this was getting very frustrating, and he could see Amelia felt the same, it was too much input for her, and she was already rubbing her head. A crashing sound pierced the room. Steve saw Amelia jump and shield the speedster quickly as the kid fell to the floor below. Barton. "Seriously Clint?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

ENOUGH! WHAT THE FUCK? YOU ALL ARE GROWN AS SHIT!" every single fight and movement stopped, Steve was surprised to watch Amelia snap, even more surprised to see her hands glowing more green than white. He felt guilty, they all did for making her upset, they all knew she hated when they fought among themselves. Everyone were rendered speechless.

"Mia..." he stepped towards her cautiously, but they were interrupted by the god of thunder sprinting in and using his hammer to summon lightning, sending It thorough the cradle, everyone shielded themselves, knowing Amelia would be caught off guard, Steve used his shield to protect them.

"What the fuck?" Steve playfully glared at her making the brunette smile. Mission Accomplished. They were cut off when the...android? Attacked Thor who threw them. Following the god the pair stopped at his command.