Language

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Ha! That's what she said!"

"You're welcome Katniss!" Amelia's words were directed at Clint Barton as she protected him with her powers.

The team were currently in Sokovia, a small place in Eastern Europe. Taking down a HYDRA base, after the whole Ordeal with tearing down walls of both SHIELD and HYDRA the avengers were pretty busy with taking down one HYDRA base to another.

Amelia was still feeling the downfall of Loki's death, it's been almost a year and a half but she still felt...off...like she lost a part of her. It felt hollow, but she was able cover it up around the avengers, Thor saw through her but she always brushed it off.

Amelia watched Tony fly into the building only to be thrown away by the force field that protected the building. If this building was guarded so well, the scepter should be here. It must be here.

"Shit!"

"Language!"

"Steve what-" Amelia wheezed, looking at Captain America who threw her a sheepish smile, she shook her head laughing, Throwing the hydra agents away with her powers.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Amelia's thoughts were voiced by Thor.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"

"I am!" Amelia smiled blasting her powers at the same time Cap threw his bike at them.

"I know...It just slipped out."

"Ha! That's what she said!" Steve deadpanned at her but smiled at her.

"The office?"

"See! You're learning Steven!"

Amelia Ran to Clint's side, seeing the man needed back up, before she could shoot at the men, she was knocked off her feet by a blur "you didn't see that coming?" Amelia turned to see the platinum blond mock Clint, winking at her and flashing away.

"Guys we have an enhanced on the field. Super speed. Super Hot." she groaned, getting up to her feet. "Fuck!" she cursed running to Clint's side who was now shot