Nightmares

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Loki。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I can always join you."

Loki snapped up panicked when he heard a familiar scream: Amelia. He got off the bed, running over to the couch. He almost fainted at the sight of blood painting the yellow colored couch. Amelia was screaming and covering her face in fear, he had two options to use his powers on her or wait till she calmed down, and the latter was never going to happen since she was going to lose blood from her open wound. He hated using his powers on her without her permission but he had no choice. He was confused as to why she was in this state, Loki flinched when the girl jumped out of her skin, that was when it all made sense, the flashing lights outside, the occasional lightning: it brought up memories she buried deep inside her mind. 

With one hand brushing her temples, the other pressing a cloth he conjured to her abdomen. "Lia, stay still." 

"No! no! don't touch me! I don't want to kill anymore! I wanna be Amelia! I don't wanna be her!" Loki immediately moved away from her, worried for her mental well being but conflicted due to her leaking injury. He was quick to close the curtains and brighten the room with the lights.

"Amelia, It's just me. You're not there anymore my love, they're gone, you're with me." She had calmed down a bit, as she recognized him, Loki letting out a sigh of relief. "Can I touch you? I promise I will never hurt you" Amelia meekly nodded, he moved his glowing fingers to her temple, taking a deep breath, he filled her mind with memories: the good ones, the great ones, the ones he had of her, with her, the ones he cherished and became drunk on it. 

"Oh my god." she breathed, her panic increasing at the sight of blood: her blood. Loki now held her hand with one of his, and conjured a medical kit.

"it's okay, you ripped your stitches." he informed cautiously, he desperately wanted to see what she dreamed about but decided to wait till she was calm without his help. "It's over now love." he assured sincerely. He knew he was getting himself into it, but he was in too deep to care. He knew his feelings for her never left even if he tried to get away from it. For two years he was almost physically fighting himself to stop himself from going to earth. He was willing to do that.

Right now he wanted to help her. He wanted to be there for her. He wanted to comfort her. "I- I can stitch my wound."

"Are you sure?" he looked up from their bounded hands to her chocolate orbs.