Asgard

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"did I have a heart attack? I'm too young for this shit."

Asgard was beautiful: those were Amelia's first thoughts as she gawked at the kingdom.

"Maybe it's not a good idea keeping them together." Thor suggested to his mother, looking wary, ignoring that his friend was still in the room.

"I'm right here asshole." she sneered sending a blast of ivory energy at him, smirking in content when she heard a satisfying grunt of pain from the God of thunder.

"You're very violent Mia, you know that?" he complained from his spot next to his mother.

"I'm hyper aware of that."

"So lady Jane's powers affect your health does it not?" Thor's mother asked her, something about Frigga gave an immense amount of comfort to her.

"I'm not sure, Your Majesty." Amelia frowned, hating the idea of not knowing herself.

"That's alright, my son thinks-" Frigga was cut off my Amelia's snort.

"You're so mean."

"But you know I love you Lightning McQueen." Amelia and Queen Frigga laughed at the grumblings of the God.

Amelia, Thor and Queen Frigga made their way to where Jane was, sprawled across bed, surrounded by some sort of force field.

"I'm sorry." Amelia gained the attention of a healer "This...This is not of earth is it?"

"We do not know." Amelia and Thor shared a look of concern "but she will not survive the amount of energy running through her." A sharp intake of breath was heard from Amelia.

"This is a quantum field generator isn't it?" Amelia laughed at the excitement of the scientist.

"There she is!" The brunette exclaimed, standing next to Jane.

"This is a soul forge."

"Does a soul forge, transfer molecular energy from one place to another?"

"Yes." the healer answered impressed.

"Quantum field generator." she whispered to Thor, who smiled at her fondly hiding his concern.

"Jane foster, why must you be a fuckin' genius?" Amelia gushed, smiling when Jane looked away blushing.

"Thanks" she spoke softly.

"Hey don't flirt with my girlfriend!" Smirking Amelia turned to Thor.