177A Bleecker Street

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

 ╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"There are literally zero needs for you to be this dramatic."

"Steve I won't be going if it weren't important." Amelia sighed looking at the letter in her hands. Steve standing in front of her.

"Amelia what's the guarantee that if you step a foot in New York, they won't arrest you right then and there?"

"Listen, the person I'm meeting won't let that happen alright? Frankly no one would even know I'm in New York." She assured the super soldier.

"Right...who are you meeting by the way?"

"Strange."

"Yeah I know it is but who?" Amelia hunched over laughing.

"I meant, I'm headed to New York to meet Dr. Stephen Strange." she chuckled.

"Oh...that makes more sense." The two jumped at a sizzling sound behind Amelia, She turned around rolling her eyes when she saw the sanctum through the portal.

"That's my ticket...yeah he's a wizard." she smiled at Steve who looked amused and confused at the same time. "Stay safe...all of you." her expression turned into one of seriousness.

"Same goes to you Agent." she hugged the bearded man, pulling apart she waved at his stepping into the portal. As soon as it closed she turned around with a grin.

"What's up Doc?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It had been over a year after the events of Berlin, it was awful to say the least, she hated every moment she fought against her own friends, one good thing which came out of it was Bucky Barnes, although he went under, placed in cryo state in Wakanda, she was able to fight for and with him, and it felt good knowing she was doing something right even if she know the fight as a whole was absolutely wrong. But she had no choice. Bucky was Steve's friend and any friend of Steve's was a friend of hers. Now she didn't know if she was an avenger...if the avengers were avengers. It was a hot mess.

She was technically an enemy of the country, international criminal...what a life to live, Amelia and the others who fought on her side were on the run, one place to another, not staying in one place at a time, at some point she even took down the Red Room with Nat and her sister, only those three would say it that casually. "La Vida Loca" as her and Sam put it.