Second Chance

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Think about it please."

Five years passed since the snap. people went back to normal, whatever normal meant for them, It was difficult for Amelia, she lost, she was the one who fought Thanos, losing to him, losing the person she loved, the people didn't know what happened, but she did, and knowing she was one of reasons, it hit her harder than ever.

Amelia tried to move on, she really did, she lived in Tonsberg, she couldn't bring herself to live in the compound, she wasn't an avenger, and she sure as hell didn't feel like one.

She knew Thor wasn't doing well either, he had lost too much, so she stayed with him as much as she could, even when he kept pushing her away.

Being Morgan Stark's godmother came with a lot of responsibilities, including helping her sneak into the garage without suspicion, hiding in the tent they had made by the river side. "Chow time!" Amelia and Morgan giggled, Amelia pursed her lips, trying to come up with arguments to defend herself for when Tony Stark was going to kill her for letting Morgan take the suit's helmet "Maguna? Morgan H. Stark. You want some lunch?" the brunette snickered when the girl jumped out, her antics very much following her father's

"Define lunch or be disintegrated."

"Agent Artemis?"

"Well...she is your daughter." Amelia shrugged pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Okay, you should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom."

"Okay." The little girl smiled mischievously, Amelia knowing this isn't going to be her last covert operation.

"There you go." He smoothed her hair out "Are you thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce." The father jokes, Amelia nodded at Morgan, agreeing with her father.

"No!" she giggled, disgusted

"Why not! It seems really tasty." Amelia bumped her nose with child's.

"That's what you want. How did you find this?"

"Garage." She casually admitted, Amelia pointed at Tony with a smirk 'just like you'

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it, though."

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does daddy. It's fine, actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy her."