Secrets and Protection

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Loki!"

"This place..." Amelia looked around, freaked out by the familiarity of the place to the dreams she's been having. "I've seen it before..." She mumbled to herself, but it was heard by the notorious god of Mischief.

"What do you mean?" Amelia's eyes were down cast as she remembered the dream she had...Loki's death.

"I don't know, it was after Jane showed her powers, and I passed out, it was weird. It's just... You- I was here, that's it." Amelia put up a mental block knowing very well Loki could tap into her mind as he looked at her with uncertainty.

Amelia felt her heart stumble to the pits of her stomach, it made her feel sick as the thoughts came in at lightning speed. What if it wasn't just a dream? What if it was something worse? What if it was real?

"Lia..." the sick feeling was replaced by a pleasurable fluttering making her smile "are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"I will be."

Amelia was still drowning in her mind as Loki left to talk with Thor, she was scared of the future, if she was right? Then she would never forgive herself. Her train of thoughts was broken by the sound of commotion near her. She sighed heavily walking over to the gods.

"Trust my rage."

Loki finally made up his mind. "I might have a plan."

"No."

"C'mon Love, it's not as bad as you think." Amelia lifted a brow, her gaze set on him. "Okay it may be slightly bad..." He admitted but they had no other plan.

Jane walked forwards looking at the sky "Malekith." the two women spoke in unison.

"Fuck." Amelia swore, stumbling slightly, gaining composure when Loki's hand intertwined with hers, a flash of green passing through their bodies "You've got to stop doing that." Amelia looked at him, he simply shrugged in response, she knew he wasn't going to stop. It gave her comfort in all honesty, it have her comfort that he wasn't all bad as he seems, that he cared.

"You still don't trust me."

"I hate this."

"Would you?"