behind friendships

"they said knowledge is power,
while ignorance is a bliss.
well, i don't know what to believe
especially that sometimes,
my friends deceive."

---

Dear Xavion,

So I just found something out.. about you and Hannah. You guys were a thing? lol i wouldn't even be aware of it if not for Chance, your best friend.

I don't think Hannah have told be about it? Though i think she would've said something about it, at least anything about it, but she didn't. And! She's one of my friends! One of my best friends to be exact.

I'm not saying that you're obligated to tell me about it since who am i to you, right?

I'm just saying that it would've been nicer that it was through you or Hannah that I've gotten to know about this, not through your best friend.

I did noticed that you and her have been super close since the start, but the possibility of you being her ex didn't even cross my mind hahaha.

That's all for now, i guess. I still have lots of school works to do since being an 8th grader is hard, especially when your teachers love giving out tons of assignments and projects.

I just wrote this 'cause i wanted to rant out lols.

oKAY BYE.

- sincerely yours, Celestia.
✧ 07-17-2020

---

( artemis's note ) ⎯⎯ remember !!
introducing their friends!!
hannah & nicole - celestia's bff's
olivia - celestia's friend (not that close to her)
chance & julian - xavion's bff's
they will be mentioned in celestia's letters
so please remember their names.

introducing...

chance & julian( soobin as chance , beomgyu as julian )♡

chance & julian
( soobin as chance , beomgyu as julian )