08:08 PM, another song for you

"You've found the colors to paint me
Where the world had left me grey.
You found the right words to sing to me
When i needed peace on my darkest days"

- 08:08 PM, songs with you

"You've found the colors to paint me
But you also left me grey.
You found the right words to sing to me
But you sang it to someone else."

- 08:08 PM, songs without you

---

"You're the beats of my heart
The melody of my soul
You're the lyrics of my music
The meaning of my whole"

---

Dear Xavion,

I think i know what i really want to do when i graduate. I want to write and produce songs!

I thought of that when i was writing another song earlier. And guess what? I think you're the subject of my song again. It's entitled as, "February". I was going to give you the recording that i did with my guitar as an instrument, but i figured not to. I don't think i'm ready to be that close to you again lols.

But still, it's been a week that we're talking again, and my days became brighter again. I think it's bad for me that i'm still depending my happiness on you, when i think you don't love or even like me anymore, but i guess it's too late for me to get out of the ocean that i'm drowning in.

OMG I just glanced at my clock and saw that it's already 08:08 PM. Wow, what a coincidence.

08:08 PM, another song for you.

It's hard for me to admit it to you, but i still love you, Xav. I never stopped Loving you.

You're so unfair, you know? You always act like we never had anything between us whenever we're together, so i had to act like it too. I don't think it's helping me to move on, 'cause it's only hurting me more. But it's okay.

I love you, Xav. Even though when the time comes and that you'll read this, i don't think i'll be beside you anymore, but i still want to tell you all of the things that i want to say on my letters.

Don't forget to take care of yourself, okie? I'll always be beside you, maybe not physically, but i'll always be there.

Loving, Celestia.
12-30-2020