need you

"should i thank your parents that they raised you so well
you even offered help when someone was unwell.
but, can't you see that she was just faking?
can't you see that i was the one in need of saving?"

---

Dear Xavion,

I'm still upset at you tss. I know you're close with her ⎯ and when i say close, i mean super close ⎯ but i can't understand why does she need to fake being hurt just to be with you?

Why does Hannah need to fake things up?

I'm not mad at her, i understand her, and besides, she's my friend. I can't get mad at her.

We were both at the carnival, and it was supposed to be our time, but they came. haha.

I'm always trapped inside my house, and this was one of the days when i was allowed to go out, but then they decided to come with us without asking us⎯ or me⎯ first.

Well, at first, it's okay for me, but why'd they have to go in between us for like everytime?!

Okay so YES I HAVE TO WRITE ALL OF THIS TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM BECAUSE I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD FOR LIKE HOURS NOW.

okay.

oh wow i just glanced at the clock and saw that it's already 11:11 PM.

imma wish.

11:11, real happiness.

oKAY SO BACK TO THE STORY.

We were at the carnival as i said earlier, and we were walking through the mini-game stalls, when suddenly Hannah fakingly dropped down.

YES! FAKINGLY!

It was super duper fucking obvious.

Of course, you catched her like a knight in shining armor, or a prince charming (my prince charming obviously, you're just so kind that you catched her)

tHEN SHE IMMEDIATELY CIRCLED HER ARMS AROUND YOUR NECK AND THEN CRIED.

like wth??

You asked her why, well almost everyone asked her why. I think except me, and Chance.

She said that she was feeling super nauseous, so you helped her get up and accompanied her to the parking lot and came with her on the way to their home.

I was left there with them. My head aching.

It was hurting so much, but you didn't even noticed it.

Hell, you didn't even said bye to me, and just freaking left with Hannah.

Well, Chance accompanied me home since i had no one to go with. I can't commute alone because my house was so far from the carnival we went to.

But It's okay. I understand. She needs saving, even though i do too.

I understand. I always do. Even if it's so blurry for me, i'll still understand. 'Cause, Xav, i love you.

Happy monthsarry, Xav.

- Loving, Celestia
✧ 09-08-2020