08:08 PM, songs with you

"You've found the colors to paint me
Where the world had left me grey.
You found the right words to sing to me
When i needed peace on my darkest days"

---

Dear Xavion,

I love the song that you sent me. You wrote it, right? I didn't knew that you were also into writing songs, but you're so good in it!

I also love your voice, it somehow manages to calm me down. And your choice of words? They're beautiful!

And you recorded it in a cassette tape! How'd you know that i love cassette tapes? Hahaha but i love it! Thank you so much <3

Your song was entitled as 08:08 PM, and i guess you have a thing about time since you're always sending me poems entitled like that, such as "10:10", "11:11", and so on.

By the way, I'm currently writing a song, Xav. And it's about you and I. It's title is "02:21." Since we met for the first time last February 21 (I don't think you remember that), and, the time when you confessed for me was 02:21. The time isn't that exact, but who cares? hahahaskf

I also want to write a song with you, maybe someday we can write and sing songs together?

Oh wait, that's all for now, Xav. My step-mom is calling me.

- Loving, Celestia
✧ 08-10-2020

Hi again, Xav. I ran out of paper, so i'm writing this here since it's still the same day.

She slapped me again. I'm used to it, but it hurts, you know? Why is she always bringing up the issue with my real mom when my real mom's already dead? Why can't she just be happy that she finally stole my dad completely even though she was just a mistress when my mom was still alive?

Why is she always mad at me? Is it because i look so much like my mom? Is it my fault that my mom was whom my dad married and not her?

Why is it always my fault even though i had nothing to do with it?

This is why i hated going home. You're always asking me why I don't like it when i already need to go home, so here you go, here's the answer.

Home doesn't even feel like home anymore.

Sometimes, i just wish that mom brought me with her to heaven.

But then you came. You're one of the reasons why I'm still fighting for my life, Xav. 'Cause i don't want to leave you.

You're my rest and safe haven, you're my reason to live.

And I just hope that you won't betray me just like how my dad did.

- Hoping, Celestia.
✧ 08-10-2020

———

the poem up there was
inspired by a poem someone
sent me.

credits nalang sayo or sa
pinagkuhanan mo lol.