toxic

"i'm hurting, i'm aching
 but to you, i'm still loving"

———

Dear Xavion,

my cousins and friends told me that our relationship was getting toxic..

is it? 'cause i don't know.. or maybe i do.
i just don't want to believe it? i don't really know!

they told me that our on and off relationship was getting more and more toxic with every day that passes by.

i don't really know, Xav!

i don't know what or who to believe!

you're still going out and talking to Hannah even though i told you that i was.. doubting her.

i'm asking you days for space so that you could rethink all of your actions, but nothing has really changed..

you were getting jealous (?) of Chance even though i told you that we're just friends.

they're starting to think that our relationship's just a joke.

but, Xav, please tell me that all of the things that they're telling me aren't true.

i only have one dream, and it's to be with you, forever and always, but why does it seem like my dream's shattering down to pieces?

i'm starting to think that they're right, Xav.

but if you tell me that you love me..

just one, "I love you," Xav, and i'm going to shut them all off and turn my thoughts down.

just prove me that we're not toxic, that this relationshit isn't toxic.

i love you.

  Loving, Celestia
✧ 01-22-2021