"WEIRDLY RIGHT"

bukas ko pa sana iu-update kaso mahar ko si riku kaya eto teardwrops 

***

✦ celestia's

I went straight to the cafeteria where Xav's waiting for me. I'm wearing a big and bright smile while walking towards him, not until i saw that he was talking to another person. My smile slowly faded as i saw who he was talking to. Hannah.

I took a deep breath then tried to put a smile back to my face. I huffed out my breath but then i got startled as someone placed his hand on the top of my head. I looked up to my right side to take a glance on his face, and a smile automatically curved on my lips as i saw who it is. Chance.

"C'mon, let's go, just let them be." He smiled at me.

I chuckled dryly. "Mmkay, it seems like they're having fun talking, so i think it's okay to not go to him?" I said. Chance nodded.

"Let's go?" Chance lowered the hand that was on the top of my head while smiling at me.

We walked to our room side by side while talking with each other about things. As soon as we entered the room, Julian greeted us and then chatted with us until Xav and Hannah arrived just before the bell rings and our first class starts

***

"Why did you went straight to our room when I was waiting for you here at the cafeteria?"

Xavion asked while we're eating our lunch together. I scoffed internally. 'You were with Hannah, remember?'

"I went straight because I had something to do, I forgot about you, sorry, Xav," I reasoned out.

"It's okay.. let's just eat." I nodded with a small smile.

A few minutes passed, and I was eating peacefully when I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked at Xavion and saw that he was staring at me.

Is it only me or his eyes looks watery..?

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He immediately smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong, love."

My eyes slightly widened as I heard the nickname he called me. LOVE?!

I masked my confusion with a smile then looked at his plate. "Finish that, Xav. You shouldn't waste food, you know." I scolded him.

He chuckled, "Yes, ma'am." I laughed at him, he even saluted at me.

While he was eating, i already finished my food, so i just waited for him to finish. I was looking at him when he looked at me and caught my eye. He winked so i immediately looked away.

I can feel my freaking face heat up, gosh.

He chuckled softly and then pinched my reddened cheeks.

"Cute." He whispered.

"Xavion Hart!" I reacted.

He laughed at me. "What? You look cute, really." I rolled my eyes.

My heart's really soft for him.

***

Two days passed, and December 10 is my mother's death anniversary. So i'm going to ask Xavion to accompany me to my mom's tomb because i want to introduce him to her. And it think he's available since it's already near 4 o'clock, our dismissal time.