solace

"he's the right person, at
the right moment.
he's the sunlight that
keeps my life going

he's the only person that
i'm holding onto
he's the only person that doesn't
let me turn into
a black hole that's as damaged
as a broken mirror."

---

Dear Xavion,

Thank you, Xav. I don't know what to say to you, but thank you. Really. You don't know how much you and your words helped me.

Thank you for coming into my life at the time i needed someone the most.

With all of my family and personal problems, it's nice to breathe freely once in a while when i'm with you.

And you're fulfilling your promise.

Your promise to be my comfort and home.

And i'm always grateful to you for that.

With everyone that i'm connected to, whether they're a family member, a friend, or a relative⎯ you're the only one that made me feel like i'm worth something.

You're the only one that made me feel loved.

Even my friends or family don't make me feel that way hmp. Should i be sad on that part?

Well, really, i'm glad that i met you.

You're like my guardian angel, yk? Hahsha

Earlier was one of the times when i finally broke down. I think all of my feelings were too bottled up, i just bursted.

But unlike then⎯ when i was breaking down, i was always alone⎯ But now, it's different. You came and stayed with me.

You comforted me. You stayed by my side. You listened to me. You did something no one else did.

To me, you're now someone i trust more than everybody else.

You're now my home. My safe haven.

You gave solace to me, Xav.

- Loving, Celestia.
✧ 08-21-2020