Ice Pack

After dinner, I excused myself to my room. The Walkers let me go, completely understanding.

Once I had showered, put on a comfy, oversized sleepshirt, and made sure my bag was set for work the next day, I crawled into bed and dialed my mom's number. I knew it was getting late in New York, but sometimes she was still up.

The phone rang three times. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"We were wondering when you'd call."

I smiled. I was never big on phoning home in college. I preferred to text throughout the day, keeping a steady conversation going.

"Sorry, I've been so busy getting settled in and meeting new patients."

My mother's voice emoted her understanding. "I bet. How do you like where you're staying?"

I considered it for a moment. The bed felt amazing, the people were nice, the men were even nicer to look at. A particular man's abs flitted across my mind's eye.

"I like it mom. The place is called Grimfur Hall. Some parts of the building are original to when it was built while others are modern additions. It's very self-reliant here. They have a cook, plenty of gardens, the kids are all privately tutored. They even have their own infirmary! I haven't seen it yet though."

"Wow! That sounds fancy schmancy." 

"Mhmm. The Walker's son explained to me that they invest, that's how they make their money now. Plus it doesn't help that their family is old money too."

Mom chuckled. "You should lock him down. He'll pay off your student loans."

I shook my head even though she couldn't see it. "Gold digger much?"

Switching the conversation's direction, in her normal fashion, mom asked about how the first day at work went. I told her about everyone, including Mr. Macciata. I told her everything, including the comments I withheld from the Walkers. She listened silently, sucking in a breath when I finished.

"I wouldn't put too much stock in it yet, honey. He shouldn't have said those things, but maybe he's lonely."

"Mom," I balked, "What am I going to do if he keeps it up? The things he said were disgusting."

"I know, I know. If his comments get worse or he pulls something, tell Dr. Steger immediately. And document each time he does or says something so you have proof of his behavior."

I nodded, a frustrated grumble leaving my lips.

A knock sounded at my door, interrupting my conversation with my mother. She heard the knock through the phone.

"I'll let you go. It's past my bedtime anyway."

"Okay. Say hi to dad for me. And tell Henry I love him."

"Will do baby girl. Sweet dreams!" The phone clicked and the call dropped.

Tossing my phone on the bed beside me, I got up and padded to the door, opening it.

Julian was standing in the hall, an ice pack in his hand. I watched as his eyes dipped down to my legs before meeting my eyes again. He swallowed hard, offering me a shaky smile.

Holding out the ice pack, he declared, "Take this for your head."

Raising an eyebrow, I slowly took the ice pack, our fingers grazing ever so slightly. The faint buzz I felt when we touched did something to my body, the feeling rushing to my core.

I crossed my legs, trying to quell the feeling. I noticed Julian sniff, his body tensing. 

"Thank you," I murmured. "I meant to get one after dinner but forgot." I pressed the ice pack to the back of my head and looked up at him. Waiting for him to say more or leave.

But he did neither. He just gazed at me, his Adam's apple bobbing every time he swallowed. His breaths were becoming deeper. I noted a shake in his hands. Was he alright? I was never good at spotting seizures that weren't obvious. Was he having an episode?

Finally, he expelled a breath of air and spoke. "Would you like to explore Gearhart and Portland with me on Saturday?"

My eyebrows shot up. "Um...like you and me...on a d-"

"Day trip. Yes." I saw his shoulders droop, his eyes closing briefly. What was going on in that head of his?

"Okay," I said. His eyes opened, looking at me slightly bewildered. "We go to Portland first though. It's bigger and there's more to see."

Julian nodded, a lazy smile commandeering his mouth. "We'll leave at eight."

"Sounds like a plan," I murmured. 

Still, Julian just stood there. His eyes flitting back and forth between my eyes and my legs. Had he never seen a woman's legs before? I know they weren't shaved but they weren't that unruly looking.

I cleared my throat. "Well, thank you again for the ice pack and I look forward to visiting Portland with you on Saturday for our da- day trip."

Julian nodded. 

"Goodnight Julian."

His smile deepened. "Goodnight Meg."

Finally, he stepped back from my door, giving me a final once over, before turning and padding down the hall. I watched him go, surprised to see him stop at a door down the hall and go in. Was that his bedroom? I thought this was a guest floor.

Shaking my head, I stepped back into my room and closed my door, locking it. Taking a few random steps, I paused as I caught a glimpse of myself in the free-standing mirror in the corner.

"Shit."

That's why he was looking. I wasn't wearing any shorts. I was literally teasing Julian with bare legs and a t-shirt that juuust covered my thinly underwear-clad hooha. 

I facepalmed, praying he didn't see any more than he was supposed to. At least he was a gentleman about it. He didn't make any rude comments or blatantly stare. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I closed the door to my room, wincing as it slammed. I sagged against the door, inhaling a ragged breath. She was breathtaking. And she didn't even know what she was doing to me. Standing there in nothing but a t-shirt, the stiff peaks of her nipples pushing against the fabric, her shirt hem rising when she placed the ice pack against her head. I could see the line on her thighs where tanned skin met virgin white. My groin tightened as I imagined other areas of her body that had yet to see the light of day.

Pushing away from the door, I pulled off my shirt, shorts, and underwear, flopping down onto my bed. Werewolves slept in the nude usually. Laying on the soft sheets, I looked up at the ceiling, images of my mate swirling around my head. The smell that had wafted to my nose. She was aroused by me, bringing her the ice pack. A simple gesture of kindness and concern aroused her. 

My cock sprang up, half-mast. I looked at it for a moment. This wasn't good. I mean I wanted the feeling, the pleasure of growing anticipation then release. But I didn't want it by myself. I wanted it with my mate. With Meg. I desperately searched for thoughts to calm me down, but my mind kept returning to her. Thoughts of how tantalizingly close her shirt was to revealing her nether regions. Was she wearing any panties? Or did she prefer to sleep in the nude too? More thoughts of her naked, her stark beauty on full display for me as she moaned out my name, her own hands gliding down her stomach to intertwine in the thicket of dark curls. Then two fingers slipped farther as she entered herself and started to slowly draw them in and out, squeezing a breast in her free hand. Her back arched as her orgasm came. 

That did it. I felt my balls tighten milliseconds before milky white ropes of cum shot from my dick. I grasped my thick rod and started pumping it as my own orgasm continued. The thick substance covered my balls and stomach. When I was finally spent, I fell back limply on my bed. My breathing was rough and labored.

I had had plans to take a shower tonight even before this, but now a shower was inevitable.