Kiss and Make Up

I rolled over, groaning as I straightened out the kink in my neck. I slowly opened my eyes. It was still dark out. Turning to look at the clock, I was surprised to see it was only four a.m. It felt later. But I wasn't going to complain about the chance to continue sleeping. At least...the attempt to get more sleep. Beside me, Julian shifted, rolling into my side and slinging an arm around my waist. I giggled softly, snuggling closer to my mate as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. I sucked in a breath as he began to suck, his teeth grazing my skin.

"Mmm," I mumbled, rolling toward Julian. His half inflated erection grazed my thigh as I wound my arms around his shoulders and began nipping at his ear. I truly enjoyed every moment with him. He allowed me to relax and to laugh. He really listened when I vented my frustrations and wanted to know about my day, my life. 

"I hope the wheels turning in your head are thinking about me and not something else right now," Julian muttered against my throat, slowly licking my mark. My body tingled at his touch, the sensation especially noticeable down south.

"Of course," I replied, placing a kiss on his forehead. "My thoughts are consumed by you almost constantly."

Julian's head popped up, a devilish look in his eye as he pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I blushed as my eyes skimmed across the form of his erection straining against the sheet. My own blood rushed to my nether regions, causing my lips to feel puffy. My nipples tightened due to the rush of cold as he moved and his intense gaze. Gosh, he was beautiful.

"Almost isn't good enough my little spitfire," Julian growled, his eyes flashing. I bit my lip, holding my breath for what was going to come next. He briefly fingered the curls of my mound before skimming his hand up my abdomen, between my breasts, and finally wrapping his fingers around my throat. I gulped, surprised that this was something I liked. It made my body crave him even more.

Julian smirked down at me. He knew what he was doing to me. "Almost isn't good enough. I need you thinking about me always." Reaching down with his free hand, Julian started to massage my mound, rubbing tantalizingly close to my clit, but not directly on it. My breaths deepened with need. I grunted in frustration, attempting to reach for his hand to guide it where I wanted it, but Julian pinned my hand down; clucking his tongue at me as he shook his head. "Bad girl."

My jaw dropped. He was going to be the death of me. I squirmed under him, hoping to spur him on. To no avail. My husband, with one hand on my throat and the other pinning down my roaming hand, hovered over me and began to gyrate his hips, dipping down just low enough to rub his thick erection up and down my folds. I sucked in a breath, hoping that with every stroke he would finally enter me. Instead, Julian released my arm and started to fuck me with three fingers. I groaned as he moved them in a circular motion, pushing in and out of me; going deeper every time. "You must think about me always little one," Julian growled, never breaking eye contact with me. I could see his wolf was fighting for control. I started to gyrate against his fingers, relishing the sensation that was starting to grow. 

"Is that clear?" Julian barked. I nodded my head, running my fingers along his pecs. He smirked in satisfaction, thrusting his fingers as deep as they would go. I grunted, my breath starting to come out in pants. 

"But what...about...you?" I breathed.

Julian paused, much to my agonizing dismay. "What do you mean?" he pulled his fingers out and started to massage my clit, rolling it between his thumb, index and middle finger. I spread my legs wider. "If I have to think about you at all times," I moaned, reaching up to gently palm Julian's cock. "Then it's only fair that you always think about me too."

Julian licked his lips. I cried out as he stopped rubbing my clit, bringing me down from the edge of my climax. He dipped two fingers into my burning core and then proceeded to put those fingers in his mouth, licking and swallowing every drop of my juices. "I am always thinking of you. Since the day I first laid eyes on you babe."