First Dates

I awoke to three feelings. The first being an arm slung around my waist and the feel of a warm body pressed to my back as an equally warm breath fanned the back of my neck. Second, I was aware that I was under the sheets and naked. The feeling was foreign, not one I've felt many times before. And third, there was a throbbing pain in my hand that wouldn't go away. As I flexed the muscles there, I clenched my teeth against the sharp pain. I couldn't recall doing anything that would injure it.

Lifting my hand so that I could see it, I gasped quietly. I remembered now. Last night, during the ceremony, Julian had been required to slice open my palm. I still cringed, trying to push down the memory of what it felt like as the blade went in. Now I studied the wound that had reopened during the night and bled through the bandage, my blood eventually drying on my palm and fingers. I lifted my head up so that I could look down at the sheets. There was blood there too. I groaned, starting to wriggle out of Julian's grasp. I needed to clean and bandage my hand.

But Julian's hold on me tightened as he let out a frustrated groan of his own.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice muffled.

I slumped back against the bed, not wanting to fight him after having just woken up. Instead, I rolled over to face him, holding up my palm. But of course, he didn't see; his eyes were still firmly closed as he started to drift back to sleep. 

I paused, biting my tongue. He looked so peaceful, at ease. I gingerly stroked his cheek, then smoothed his brow. 

"Mhmm," he rumbled, pulling me closer. I chuckled softly, hugging him to my chest. My eyes fluttered as I felt his warm tongue swirl around my nipple. A familiar tingling was starting to grow down below.

"Julian," I murmured, trying to lift his head up so that he would look at me. Instead, he sucked my nipple harder, his teeth lightly grazing it. I groaned softly. My fingers instantly went to massage his scalp as Julian climbed on top of me and began to kiss his way down my abdomen. My nipples were instantly erect as the air hit them. I shivered when he paused at the apex of my lower lips, his warm breath tickling my sensitive bud. I looked down at him, wanting to know why he was hesitating. I blushed when our eyes met. He was watching me, studying my face as a slow smirk spread across his face.

"How was last night?" he asked, his voice rumbling against my clit. I inhaled sharply, beginning to vibrate with need.

"Just like the first time," I breathed, bringing my knees up and spreading my legs wider. Looking back at him, I bit my lower lip. What if I was being too demanding by doing that? So far I was the only one who's been receiving the pleasuring. Surely he will want to be pleasured in return. 

Julian's grin widened as he bent his head and leisurely licked between my folds before starting to suck my clit. I gripped his hair, desperately needing something to anchor myself with. Otherwise, I would melt from pure ecstasy as he began to suck harder. I let out a gasp as the fire inside me started to build. Reaching up, I began to rub my breasts as I arched my back. I traced the outline of each nipple before rubbing the erect tips. 

"Julian! That's it! Yes! YES!" I cried as my walls started to clench. Julian's tongue darted between my folds and started to lap up my cum. I twisted my nipples hard, squeezing the tips and reveling in the pain that came with the high of climaxing. My legs quivered and shook. I pressed my head into the mattress crying out my husband's name until I felt the last few clenches of my climax begin to fade. Julian was still down there, lapping away, his tongue dipping in and out of me slowly. I smiled, stroking his soft hair gratefully as I relaxed into the bed.

When he was all done, I put my arms under my head and studied him as he sat up. I couldn't help the burble of laughter that escaped me when he wiped the corner of his mouth.