A Window of Opportunity.

***Sorry for the lack of updates guys!Thank you all for sticking with me. 💚Between work, writer's block and my daughterer catching RSV, it has been hectic here! I am back though, and aiming to get back on track with my weekly update schedule. Wish me luck. 🤣💚***

Corey had turned around twice, and each time had caught me lusting after the big aluminum shave gel can. I could practically feel the heft of it in my hands, feel the weight of it as it smashed his temple. Patience is not my virtue, and I am quickly becoming frustrated as the can is so close, yet put of reach. I cannot reach the rod for the shower curtain, there is no curtain to yank it down by. And though the faucet is rickety and loose, I cannot break it entirely free enough to use either.

"You going to eye hump that gel all day?" I freeze and grit my teeth.

"Probably. May I have it?"

"Why?"

"To shave my legs."

"You're serious?" I nod.

"What's left to shave? It's either gone..." He point to my partial leg. "Or skinned and bruised."

"Doesn't matter. It would give me some dignity at least." He tosses the can to me, and I can hardly catch it weak as I am. I feel a spark as the can is clamped in my bound hands, and I shiver. It isn't much, but I have something now. I will fare better with this than with nothing. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

"Nude before strangers in a bathrub. Down a leg and mentally deranged. There you go. If shaving that excuse of leg...legs makes you feel dignified then have at it." I feel brazen, greedy, and I decide to ask for the razor. I mean, I can't shave without one, right?

"Can I have a razor?"

"No."

"How can I shave without a razor?"

"How can I trust you with sharp objects?" It is pure agony, but I raise my leg over the tubas edge. Swollen, hashed and battered. It looks just as horrendous as it feels, but I have to make my point. I want a razor. This can is better than nothing, but requires force. That razor would do the work for me.

"Do I look like I'm able to make a run for it?"

He thinks this over, and I sink my leg back into the water. The chlorine continues to burn my gashes, and I try hard to keep a straight face. I have noticed several times that his gaze has lingered down my body. I am tempted to try flirting with him, but I am not sexy. Even if I had a chance, I'm sure my meaty stub of leg and battered face would probably kill any chance I ever had. Unless he's into zombies, I'm certain as awful as I look and feel that I could pass for one. I feel ignorant and foolish, but I push my chest out a bit and lower my arms to give a peek of cleavage. He grins and shakes his head.

"Trying to seduce me?" My face flushes with embarrassment, but I save myself.

"Trying? You mean it's not working?"

"I never said it wasn't working." I sneer this time, and I clasp my bound hands again in a mock begging manner.

"Maybe I'd have more success with smooth, freshly shaven legs."

"You aren't going to let that go, huh?"

"A woman has to do what she has to do for her creature comforts." Ibtuck my elbows I to enhance the cleavage, and inside I curse myself for my pathetic attempts at sex appeal. I look up at him with my head a bit lowered and try to look pouty.

"You're going to get me in trouble."

"How so?"

"You know that you're K's girl. I can't have you all over me, he'd beat my ass."  He tears his eyes away, and I almost groan. Grt over yourself, prick. Just get me the damn razor and end my humiliation.