Little Piggies.

"I can't eat this. I can't do it..."

"You have to!" Kellan scolds.

Raquel gags and cries, but it doesn't have the desired effect. Kellan couldn't care less. He arches a bored brow at her snotty face, and rolls his eyes. He makes an eating motion with his hands, and she wails in frustration. I don't want to gamble my own toe, but I kind of want to see her fail. If he keeps his focus on her, Corey has time. I don't quite benefit from either side entirely, but if I can encite a mutiny, I can at least take Kellan down with me and spare at least Chelle.

"You have too. We are both going to regret it if you don't. He will chop your toe off. He will take mine too. He took my leg!" I try to drive the point home.

"Shut up bitch! You aren't helping."

"Don't curse! It's going to get worse if you do. Just hold your nose, and eat it. Get it down."

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder. Try as hard as you have to flirt, and you'll be fine." I lean towards her ear, and pat her leg. She tenses, and I can tell I'm close to setting her off.

"Shut up." She hisses.

"Hurry please. I'm begging. It reeks-"

"I'm-I-" She brings it towards her face and inhales. I gag to mess with her, and she starts gagging again. She puts the toe to her lips, and I can see her stomach churn. Puke. Come on. I shake my head in disgust.

"Hurry, it stinks. You can do it Raquel."

"Stop talking to me."

"I'm trying to help-"

"Shut up." I push her hand hard into her face, the bloody toe passing her bottom lip.

"Eat it. Come on. You can do this." She revolts, and slaps my arm away.

"You fucking-"

"Please. You have to eat it!" I gingerly pick up the toe and hand it to her.

"This is your fault."

"Don't Blame me for your failure. You did this to both of us. You could've just done what was asked of you, but you can do this. You can fix it."

"You fucking eat it." She has tearing coating her face, and she's about to start hyperventilating. I look to Kellan, forcing a hepless expression. I want him to think I'm really trying with her.

"Bobbi died because she wouldn't listen. Please just listen to me. Bad things are going to happen if you don't eat it."

"SHUT UP!" Kellan's face draws each time she's screamed at me, and I know exactly what's going to happen. So I decide to share my knowledge.

"Count."

"What?" She looks at me, bewildered.

"He told us to play nice. We haven't. Count how many times you've yelled." I state, making sure everyone can hear me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Count them. Hurry." I plead.

"I'll do no such!"

"Count them. Go on." It was Kellan this time.

"I didn't-"

"No excuses. Fucking count!"

"Three! It was three!" Kellan shakes his head.

"You're wrong."

"How many?"