𝘀𝗶𝘅❀𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵

art by @hnkm_lux17◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

art by @hnkm_lux17
◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

hi so since most of you were okay with me switching the writing style. I've decided to do it in 3rd person instead. So enjoy this one!

I'll try my best to edit the other chapters to 3rd to get the flow of the reading as well.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

"I trust that my invitation card will turn out flawless? The review from your previous customers says that you're quite the talent", Ms.Tetsuka smiled while eating her food.

"You're comments flatter me but I will try my best to live up to your expectations as well", Kaoru replied with a gentle smile.

"Yes but I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous for this event", Ms.Tetsuka laughed nervously.

"Oh? What is there to worry about?".

"Well I'm having you decorate an invitation card that will be handed out to people who's going to watch me attempt some of the hardest tricks in figure skating. I hate to say that I myself have not mastered most of them".

"Oh dear. It will be rude of me to ask but if you haven't mastered these skills, why are you holding this event?", Kaoru asked curiously.

"My coach-", Ms.Tetsuka choked out. "He says this will be a great opportunity for me to gain fame but, I know I'm just not ready to do this yet".

"I see... Well would it be too late if you ask him to put a stop to this event?"

"There's no way he'll let me- he'll just keep telling me that I'll be throwing my career away if I don't listen to him. The only option now would be to try my best to master these skills", Ms.Tetsuka spoke with a cracked voice. She looked vulnerable right now, anyone can tell that she's not happy. If you look closer, you can see glints of tears at the edge of her eyes but she hid it by covering her face.

The situation of having a professional dinner quickly turned into a therepy session and y/n was there to witness all of it. Ms.Tetsuka was close to breaking down into tears while Kaoru was just sitting there with a panicked expression. He tried his best to comfort her but it only made the situation worse, "There's no way I'll be able to do it in time! There isn't even time to begin with!", Ms.Tetsuka blurted out of anger.

"Ms.Tetsuka, please lower your volume we're in a public area right now", Koaru whispered trying to calm the girl down.

"Who cares! We're the only ones here! Except that girl as well but it doesn't matter!", Ms.Tetsuka yelled before turning to lock eyes with y/n. "Even so, that won't solve the fact that I won't be able to master the quadruple jump before the day of the event!"

"Did you say quadruple jump?", y/n interrupted. Kaoru and Ms.Tetsuka then turned their attention on y/n who didn't even know she had actually interrupted them. "Oh- I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself from listening but I can understand that you find that move hard Ms.Tetsuka".