𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

artist unknown, if you know who drew this please let me know!

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Who knew her life would get a lot busier ever since moving to Japan? It was like there was so much more life than back in Canada. Even so, anyone can tell that y/n was enjoying it much more than before. Y/n lied in bed, scrolling on her phone as she was feeling lazy to move. The sun shone through her window, slightly blinding her vision, telling her it's time to get up. She did her usual morning routine before heading downstairs to prepare breakfast for herself and her father.

"Good morning y/n sweetie," her father greeted as he sat down at the dining table, sipping on his coffee and scrolling through the news on his phone.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep," she asked.

"It was good, I completely passed out when I got back home from work."

"Your boss making you work that hard huh?" y/n asked as she turned around to face him whilst leaning against the counter with crossed arms.

"Well balancing work here and work in Canada is hard okay? Give your old man a break would ya? Besides Mr.Sakurayashiki is a great guy to work with, he doesn't treat me like his underling or anything, it's like he respects me, probably because I'm a lot older than him."

"Does he now?" y/n smirked with the thought of Kaoru working roaming in her mind. Thinking about him working made her realize how graceful and elegant he can look sometimes, the way he would move his paint brush, to the way he would gaze at how the ink spread across the paper, and how perfect his posture can be.

"y/n? Hello, are you still here? y/n?"

"Oh sorry, I must've spaced out there, did you say something dad?"

"Why did you suddenly start smiling like a lunatic just then?"

"Oh hahaha, sorry I didn't realize how excited I would be with the plans I have today," y/n lied, at this point y/n is becoming a professional liar, of course she doesn't feel good about it but there are too many things that she has to refrain her father from knowing or else he would freak out.

"Ah I see, what do you have planned today?"

"Oh um, let's see.." she hesitated thinking of what to say next, until her phone notification rang, alerting her that she had gotten a message, speaking of perfect timing right? She pulled out her phone and swiped open her message.

'Good morning beautiful! You free right now?' Kojiro wrote.

'Yeah, what's up?' she replied.

'Kaoru is having a public calligraphy session, I was hoping you could go for me.'

'Why are you not going yourself?'

'I'm busy keeping a beauty happy ;) and you know Kaoru, go support him in my place please.'