𝘁𝗲𝗻❀𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

art by @fedzz_z on instagram

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈
hi all, I would just like to share that I will now update news on my books on my wall from now on. Other than that, I'm glad to be back and I hope you enjoy.

warning⚠️swearing

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

"Please know your boundaries, what we have is a professional relationship", Kaoru informed before leaning in to take bites of his food.

"professional relationship- pft- sure", y/n laughed.

"Something the matter? Do you not agree with my statement?", the man spoke with furrowed brows.

"Well, I wouldn't necessarily call our relationship professional after all the swearing and sabotaging"

"Really? Then what do you see it as?"

"Hmmm, I guess you can say friendnemies?"

"Friendnemies? What a ridiculous term, I don't like it", Kaoru scoffed and turned his face away.

"You never seem to like anything anyways, you're such a party pooper"

"At least I'm a decent human being"

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?", y/n blurted out, along with an eye roll.

"It means, you're not normal, decent or even considered to be human, you're just a different breed at this point", Kaoru replied in a sharp monotone voice. Annoyed, y/n took one side of the chopstick and shoved it in his ear. "Ouch- What was that for!?"

"Pft, stop exaggerating, I didn't even push it that hard or that deep. You're such a baby", y/n smirked.

"If I lose my hearing, you're taking full responsibility!", Kaoru scolded with irritation.

"You sound like a karen", y/n muttered.

"What's a karen?"

"Just someone who thinks the world is entitled to them"

"I see, I suppose I must call you karen from now on"

"bitch-"

"What did you call me?", Kaoru scowled.

"ditch....I really wanna ditch you here right now", y/n said in an uneasy tone.

"tsk, sure you definitely said that", the male spoke. "Now, we shouldn't waste anymore time, let's proceed according to our schedule", he added before getting up. y/n followed and got up as well, both then continued their path towards the roller skating area.

➪𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮

Upon arriving, y/n wasted no time and quickly slipped on her roller skates. She did get a lot better, she was able to stand on them properly without falling, but the only problem is that if she were to move, she would definitely fall. So she just stood there in the rink alone, daring not to move.