𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻❀𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

art by @konagi123 on twitter

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Just so you know, I am very much dead inside, but please enjoy (┬┬﹏┬┬)

⚠mention of alcohol, swearing and broken English.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Awoken to an unfamiliar setting, y/n rustled in the sheets, she had trouble opening her eyes but she did so anyway. She sat up in bed, her head was thumping with pain, and she had a tight feeling in her chest, making her want to gag.

"What the fuck- ugh, what time is it?", she grumbled as she tried to reach out for her phone that she would usually place on her night stand. Only problem is, she couldn't feel it. Confused, she turned her head to where her arm was stretched out and finally noticed that she wasn't in her bedroom. "The fuck? Where am I?", she panicked.

Her eyes widened as she decided to take in the full view of where she was. One thing for sure is that she has no idea where she is. Many traditional Japanese paintings were pasted on the crimson walls. There was a giant vase with sakura flowers placed in each corner of the room, and overall it was decorated like an old Japanese era.

"Did you have a good sleep?", an irritated voice spoke. y/n turned to the direction of the voice, but she couldn't see anyone.

"Hello? Is that my consciousness speaking? If so, why do I sound 50?", she whispered.

"Excuse me, 50? I sound nothing 50, I'm over here idiot", the voice spoke back. Y/n peeked to the corner of the room and finally found the owner of the voice. It was Kaoru sitting down on the floor on top of a thin blanket.

"Four eyes? What are you doing here?", y/n questioned.

"I live here"

"Oh... Well then, what am I doing here?"

"Oh, great question. Why don't you ask yourself that and try to remember what you did last night."

Upon hearing this, y/n was confused. She wasn't able to recall anything that happened last night, but by concentrating really hard, she was able to remember some stuff.

➯Flashbacks to last night

"You'll stay with me right?", y/n asked with pleading eyes.

"I have better things to do", Kaoru replied.

"You're really going to leave me to eat alone?"

"Yes, I see no problem with that"

"What if something were to happen to me?"

"I'd be very glad then".

"Oh come on, it's no fun when you're eating alone. Besides, I'm not gonna leave you alone, not until you say yes anyways".