49.

"Why did you pack two of these? Are you being extra healthy? Is that even possible?" I hold a bottle of green juice in Harry's direction and he smirks at me.

"The other one is for you. Put a J on it and everything." He nods toward the bottle in my other hand and sure enough, there was a J written in a heart on a piece of tape.

"Have you learned nothing? I'm not drinkin' it H, it's not happening, give it up."

"I made it special for you. It's sweeter and I put fruit in it to cut the bitterness. Try it for me before you bite my head off, yeah? Might surprise you, Darling."

"I'll try it when we get on the plane...that was sweet of you to make it special for me."

"Sweet enough to earn me a kiss?" He purses his lips and raises his eyebrows in question.

"You can have one of those anytime you want," I lean in and hum into the sweet embrace. My brain is momentarily at peace before it starts right back up again.

"Someone's watering the plants right? We just got those new ones, I'll feel bad if we just leave them there to die."

"Yes, the plants will be well taken care of. Are you alright? You're extra jittery today." Harry takes the large bag from the back of the SUV and sets it on the cart, ready to be loaded into the plane.

"Yeah, I don't know. I'm anxious this time for some reason. I'll call Pinky Lee when we land if I need to."

Harry nods and an arm wraps around my shoulders. I bring my fingers up to lace through his, leaning into his kiss against my head before he talks.

"It's a quick flight up to Washington, just a couple of hours. When we get in we can bunker down if you want, just relax before tomorrow."

"Oh! That reminds me!" I dig through my bag to find my phone, pulling up an Instagram dm from last week. "This sweet angel babe sent me a list of restaurants that are vegetarian and pescatarian friendly in Tacoma, she said she wanted us to be able to eat the best of the best while we're there, isn't that so sweet? We could check out one of those tonight?"

"That sounds great, that's very kind of her."

"Sometimes your fans are kind of the best in the world," I say.

"I'd agree with that." He smiles over at me and falls behind me, keeping a hand on my back as we walk up the staircase and into the plane.

Before long the whole group is settled and seated. Harry and I, Mitch and Sarah, Jeff and Glenne, Dante, Charlotte, Gin, Adam, Hélène, all of us are ready to go.

The plane takes off, and the North American leg of the tour, the next two and a half months of our lives, begins.

~

August 14th - 31st.

The Tacoma show was fantastic, it was an incredible welcome to the tour. The crowd was electric and colorful, they were vibrant and hilarious. Harry bantered with a group of girls over the color of his suit for almost ten minutes, going back and forth on whether it was pink or purple.