𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 afternoon, the birds were chirping, the sun was going down which gave a beautiful view

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 afternoon, the birds were chirping, the sun was going down which gave a beautiful view. Each sunset was extraordinary yet different, so beautiful which a specific girl had enjoyed. It seemed like a perfect day for everyone except for the Gemini coven.

With Malachai Parker murdering his siblings and trying to kill the twins. And, his nineteen year old sister who was a abomination just as he was, looking for her mom to kill her. She didn't care about the coven but she couldn't kill her dad otherwise she would be dead, so, she decided to let him mourn the loss of his wife.

A hum escapes her lips, slowly curling up. She didn't hate her siblings like Kai did, she knew that their father, Joshua, fed them lies into thinking the two were poisonous to the touch. And they were but he could've at least been gentle about it but right now, that didn't matter to her.

Olivia, Joshuas wife stumbles as her daughter tauntingly walks towards her, holding a bat. "Lorelei, please.." Olivia whispers, voice cracking as her eyes sting with tears. Her face was bloody, white nightgown embedded by her own blood.

Lorelei kneels down, brushing the hair softly form her mother's face as she tilts her head to the side. "Please what? Please let you live or please end your pain..?" She asks and Olivia didn't know. The pain she felt was insufferable. "You need to be specific."

She stands up straight and Olivia closes her eyes as Lorelei raises the bat, smashing it against her head and the blood splatters on her cheek. She continues to do so with a blank expression.

Just when she raises the bat again, she felt pain shoot through her and falls to her knees, hearing her dads chanting. Lorelei turns to see him holding a ascendant while chanting loudly, he looked like he was gonna cry and she ached to see a tear slip down his cheek.

Suddenly, she feels a ringing in her head and she grabs her ears, trying to shake it off but nothing making a scream of pain escape her lips.

-

"Damon... Damon wanted to sacrifice everything, to save you. To save this town. He was ready. I'm human now. He compelled me to leave. But he should have known better. I would never walk a day on this earth as a human without taking vervain." Stefan explains to Elena who held a confused expression, her lips twisted to a frown.

Elena had a bad feeling but couldn't help her confusion. "I don't understand." She admits and Stefans mind flashes with what happened, of how he had given his blood that held the cure to Damon so he could finally live a human life with Elena.

"I gave him my blood." Stefan had a ghost of a smile on the corners of his lips but couldn't help his eyes getting teary. "The cure."

Elenas eyes widen, back straightening with wide eyes. "You what??" She questions.