𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Loreleis eyes flutter open, looking next to her to see an unconscious Bonnie

Loreleis eyes flutter open, looking next to her to see an unconscious Bonnie. Her eyebrows furrow and she places her hand over her neck. Kai and slit her neck, stabbed Bonnie and left without them. She hurries to Bonnies side and grunts, looking around and noticing a pager. She picks it up and puts it in her pocket before looking at Bonnie.

She could either hurry up to Kai and leave with him or help Bonnie. She looks around nervously before signing and walking over to Bonnies side. With a grunt, she helps Bonnie and lifts her up barely.

Lorelei hurries in the house and places Bonnie in the couch. She takes off the witches shirt and begins patching her up. She knew how to do this from the amount of times Kai left her with open wounds. Bonnie was so still, almost as if she was dead.

The only thing that assured Lorelei was how the Bennett's chest was gently rising a falling, her breathing ghostly. After a couple of minutes that felt like hours, she had helped the girl and helped her put her shirt back on.

A quiet groan escapes Bonnies lips. She hurries over and gets a bottle of water, walking over to Bonnie. "What...?" Bonnie mutters, confused.

"Drink." Lorelei said softly and the girl hesitated before drinking. When she pulls away, she looks down at her stomach, not feeling anything. "I may have put too much numbing cream."

"Kai..." Bonnie gasps. "He left."

"Yeah..." Lorelei frowns.

Stefan looks down at Silas' hand, his heart about to be ripped out. But, suddenly, Silas falls to his knees grabbing his head. Stefan looks up to see Lorelei. He breathes in relief as Lorelei walks behind Silas, grabbing his head and tilting his head back.

"You can do the honors." Lorelei tosses the knife to Stefan which he smoothly catches. He slits Silas' neck and quickly grabs a glass nearby, filling it up.

Then, when he blinks, he's back in the Salvatore boarding house with Lorelei. She shakes her head. "You could've gotten killed, Stefan!" She scolds his, anger boiling up with him.

"It's not like you care." Stefan mumbles.

Lorelei's face fell, taking a step back. "Okay." She mutters and sighs. Stefan looks at her through his brows, looking at her. She was picking up the candles, her wavy hair cascading over her back and face. Stefan sighs, feeling guilty.

When she turns around, he's in front of her. Stefan studies her dull looking eyes and cups her cheek making her eyes widen, heart drumming against her chest. "Are you okay?" Stefan asks softly.

Lorelei pauses, progressing his mood swings. "Uh.. yeah... you just almost died." She purses her lips, not knowing what she was feeling. She knew sadness, anger, betrayal but this was far stronger, she wanted more. "Stefan... I—"

Stefan interrupts her by placing his lips against her forehead. She froze, not used to the feeling, her shoulders tense but slowly, with the sizzling feeling, her shoulders slowly relaxed and she closed her eyes. It wasn't a kiss, it was just comfort for her stress.

He didn't pull away, they stood like that for what felt like eternity. "This is nice." Lorelei says quietly

After a few seconds, he pulled away and his eyes flicker down to her lips. Stefan slowly tilts his head to the side, finding himself leaning in. Lorelei bit her bottom lip before leaning closer as well. But, when she closed her eyes, she saw blood.

Quickly, she jumped away from his arms making him frown as she looks down before hurrying up the stairs. Stefan sighs to himself.

"This place is creepy." Lorelei said to Bonnie as they look around the cave. They found a map that pointed to the place where the cure was. Where Qetsiyah had stored a lot of magic that Lorelei could siphon in order for them to get out.

"You've murdered your family and you think a cave is creepy?" Bonnie said bitterly, holding her flashlight up as her lips shuddered from the cold.

"Hey! No need to be Judgy Judy." Lorelei rolled her eyes and looks around. "Besides, I'm sure your friends have killed far more than I have."

Bonnie remained silent and felt herself growing colder. Just then, someone wraps a blanket around her making her look at Lorelei. "It's Christmas," Lorelei said, walking past Bonnie. "I knew this would happen so I got blankets."

"Thanks." Bonnie said quietly and looks at the girl. "How aren't you cold?"

"I'm used to it. Being with Kai for eighteen years, being cold doesn't matter."

"But your scared of a cave..?"

"I'm not. I'm just trying to make conversation but you've already made your mind up about me." Lorelei shrugs her shoulders and stops walking. "Is this it?" She asks.

I'm having writers block :(